Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiplayer Trophy Hunting
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Macallan_12
Hey all, I just started playing MP last night (only deathmatch so far) and I was wondering if there's any tips/tricks to getting the MP trophies other than playing a lot.

Also, looking to see if anyone wants to team up to get some of these; though I only have an hour or two to play each night (normally around 10 pm PST).
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Macallan_12 @ Feb 4 2009, 07:56 PM) [snapback]1482035[/snapback]
Hey all, I just started playing MP last night (only deathmatch so far) and I was wondering if there's any tips/tricks to getting the MP trophies other than playing a lot.

Also, looking to see if anyone wants to team up to get some of these; though I only have an hour or two to play each night (normally around 10 pm PST).

I have the same problem. I believe I only have two Multi-player trophies and I got them by accident. I know I have the Rockstar one and how I got that I don't know. It was by accident. It a shame I got mine by accident so far because I can't help. I also believe the Multi-player ones are harder to get than the one-player game ones.

Here's a tip for the ones when or if you're still playing the one-player game with Niko if you're a PS3 player. Always make sure you sign in before playing more of the game because without the internet you can do what you're supposed to but without the internet running through where you're logged out it won't register even though you do what you're supposed to even when you get the message saying the trophies are available when you load the game in. You should check now and then to see if you're still logged in because with me and others told me thins, sometimes Rockstar logs us out against our will due to a server problem.

The only other thing that I can suggest is, go to your Game section and scroll up to Trophies and scroll down to the Multi-player ones and read the info that you have to do but they are still hard to get. I've missed out on one where I was playing Deal Breaker, Hangman's N.O.O.S.E, Turf Wars and Cops 'n' Crooks because of the idiots that like to fuck things up for others. I know you get a trophy if you come first in all of those but I don't know if you have to come first while playing one of those after another without logging out in-between or playing another game in-between.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.