Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Biker chick > Lola
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
istealkegs
After seeing the new official artwork that was released today, I have decided that the biker chick reigns in hottness over Lola.

-Tuten
ViceMan
Lola, the whole biker chick/goth thing is ok for a while, depends what sort of mood i'm in.
PabloHoneyOle
Is the question "Who's hotter?" or "Who would you rather e-bang?" or "Who has the best personality/overall package?" ?

Either way, it's a disgusting argument; they're both people... in a videogame.
istealkegs
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 4 2009, 09:52 AM) [snapback]1481982[/snapback]
Is the question "Who's hotter?" or "Who would you rather e-bang?" or "Who has the best personality/overall package?" ?

Either way, it's a disgusting argument; they're both people... in a videogame.

Stoic, with all due respect, please spare me your "better than thou" perspective.

The question (as is stated in the original post), is "Who is hotter?" ... not personality or who I'd like to fuck or who I'd rather have to mother my children... simply who is hotter.

That is not disgusting.

As a closing note, a quote, by stoic, from the Lola thread in Hints n' Finds...

QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 6 2008, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1431516[/snapback]
I was going to try and get some missions done tonight, but not if I can get ol' Lola to swallow my videogame load. If he calls back tonight; and I find her, I will take a snapshot to upload.

Good shit. Now, back on topic...

Who is hotter?
The biker chick? or Lola?

TreeFitty
Lola.

I'd e-bang the fuck outta her.
GLC
^ This.
ViceMan
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 5 2009, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1482074[/snapback]
Lola.

I'd e-bang the fuck outta her.

You underestimate the powaah of e-rape.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Feb 4 2009, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1482004[/snapback]
Stoic, with all due respect, please spare me your "better than thou" perspective.

The question (as is stated in the original post), is "Who is hotter?" ... not personality or who I'd like to fuck or who I'd rather have to mother my children... simply who is hotter.

That is not disgusting.

I was going to try and get some missions done tonight, but not if I can get ol' Lola to swallow my videogame load.

istealkegs, with all due respect, stop taking my posts so literally. Besides, if anything, I have a "holier than thou" perspective.

The question of "who'd you rather bang" or "best personality" is in reference to a recent episode of The Office (US); where the staff debates on the attractiveness of Hilary Swank; sorry you're not familiar with pop culture.

I was saying it was disgusting that you were comparing videogame artwork in degrees of 'hotness'. That's like asking: "Who's hotter, the Mona Lisa or the Madonna of the Rocks?" Answer: Neither, they are both subjects of paintings, created by man.

Don't get me wrong, I voted Lola. Thanks for pulling out that PabloHoneyOle post from the freezer. Good times.

Also, you should have posted pictures of the ingame artwork that featured these 'girls' to better assist voters.
Mohawk
I took the liberty of posting the pictures...
Thanks to GTA4.tv for the pics ;D
Lola

Biker Chick
ViceMan
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 5 2009, 03:24 PM) [snapback]1482154[/snapback]
Also, you should have posted pictures of the ingame artwork that featured these 'girls' to better assist voters.

*faps*

You thought I was serious?!
Ex-PS Fanboy
I wouldn't E-bang any of them.

so biker chick because she (probably) doen't have 5 fingers
istealkegs
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 5 2009, 10:24 AM) [snapback]1482154[/snapback]
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Feb 4 2009, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1482004[/snapback]

That is not disgusting.

I was going to try and get some missions done tonight, but not if I can get ol' Lola to swallow my videogame load.

istealkegs, with all due respect, stop taking my posts so literally. Besides, if anything, I have a "holier than thou" perspective.

The question of "who'd you rather bang" or "best personality" is in reference to a recent episode of The Office (US); where the staff debates on the attractiveness of Hilary Swank; sorry you're not familiar with pop culture.

I was saying it was disgusting that you were comparing videogame artwork in degrees of 'hotness'. That's like asking: "Who's hotter, the Mona Lisa or the Madonna of the Rocks?" Answer: Neither, they are both subjects of paintings, created by man.

Don't get me wrong, I voted Lola. Thanks for pulling out that PabloHoneyOle post from the freezer. Good times.

First. I take nothing seriously. I don't take your posts literally. I often appreciate your dry, sarcastic sense of humor as it is very similar to my own.

Second. I have seen every episode of the Office.

Third. Comparing the biker chick to Lola is not like comparing Mona Lisa to Madonna of the Rocks. This is mainly due to the fact that the biker chick gives me a boner. Mona Lisa does not.

BOOM. Roasted.
TheAnalogKid2112
I null'd because it's a CARTOON!
PabloHoneyOle
After playing TLAD; I have to say that the biker chick NPC's that hang out in the Lost's bar are the hottest video game NPC's I've ever seen.

I'd change my vote if I could.
istealkegs
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 19 2009, 08:53 AM) [snapback]1485192[/snapback]
After playing TLAD; I have to say that the biker chick NPC's that hang out in the Lost's bar are the hottest video game NPC's I've ever seen.

I'd change my vote if I could.

agreed. Those chicks are significantly hotter...

i accept all apologies from those who previously voted for that herpes ridden whore, lola.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.