Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: counter strike 2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
mjw911
why does valve wait (what seems like) forever to make a new counter strike??!! why cant it be like every 2-3 years a new counter strike come out. every other game takes about that time to come out with a sequel. valve in my opinion, is a lazy company. Its still a fun game dont get me wrong, but its about time for a new counter strike. get off your asses valve!!!!

what do u think?
psychÝ
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Feb 4 2009, 08:14 AM) [snapback]1481924[/snapback]
why does valve wait (what seems like) forever to make a new counter strike??!! why cant it be like every 2-3 years a new counter strike come out. every other game takes about that time to come out with a sequel. valve in my opinion, is a lazy company. Its still a fun game dont get me wrong, but its about time for a new counter strike. get off your asses valve!!!!

what do u think?

Shit, a company that doesn't want to rip off gamers making shitty prequels/sequels/add ons every week and actually wants to make good games.

The horror.
Pieface
And add what? You can make customizable maps... New Weapons and better graphics is all really, and that's a patch, not a game.
asthenia
1.6 4lyf.

Leave now.
Kuwong
First off, games, not entertainment. Secondly, why make a sequel? What can you improve, etc? The original works fine.
asthenia
By that logic there are alot of games out there which shouldn't be around. Not to mention the things that can be done with a whole new game, engine, graphics, etc.

1.6 4lyf.
psychÝ
QUOTE(The Asthenia @ Mar 4 2009, 11:07 PM) [snapback]1488533[/snapback]
By that logic there are alot of games out there which shouldn't be around.

Yes and that logic is correct, BF2 was no better than the Desert Combat mod for BF1942 in gameplay terms anyway.

Many games are only made for the money or because they are in a different time period and the same game, people seem to think that better graphics means a better game, where this is true ceteris paribus, in reality it is not.
asthenia
It's only a partially correct logic. Ofcourse there are games out that shouldn't be, but money's powerful.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.