Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G.I. JOE Movie
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
PabloHoneyOle
Holyfuckingshitson. I knew this was in the works, but finally saw the trailer at the beginning of the Superbowl.

I'll post a link to the trailer eventually, unless someone else wants to do it first. Too lazy right now.
Massacre
Trailer link that Stoic didn't want to post.

Snake Eyes. That's all need to say. Actually, it's not. Did anyone see Cobra Commander? I didn't, and I was really hoping to.
Hardcore Ottoman
Looks noice, but like tons of action in impossible ways was already seen by me from Eagle Eye. I'm full enough as it is from that kind of shit.
DiO
Looked kind of dumb.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 2 2009, 11:17 AM) [snapback]1481496[/snapback]
Looked kind of dumb.

Listen, fuck you. Just because Dennis Quaid is in it, doesn't mean it will be 'dumb'.

I see it being better than Transformers.
TheAnalogKid2112
I saw tits & Dennis Quaid. I'm in.
DiO
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 2 2009, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1481499[/snapback]
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 2 2009, 11:17 AM) [snapback]1481496[/snapback]
Looked kind of dumb.

Listen, fuck you. Just because Dennis Quaid is in it, doesn't mean it will be 'dumb'.

I see it being better than Transformers.

IDK, just all that floaty jumpy crap I don't like.
NIGGALICIOUS
A movie about a toy
TreeFitty
QUOTE(Phil Mipe Enos @ Feb 5 2009, 04:54 PM) [snapback]1482244[/snapback]
A movie about a freaking toy

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.