Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA:4 Intro song MP3
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Dr. Evil
I just thought this was cool...if no one has it but wants it hurray for me.

CLICK
NOTE: Scroll down and click on the download link and save. If your cell phone has mobile internet explorer you can do it the same way as on a computer. On a cell phone it will a few minutes to save.

File size = 6.52MB

I have it saved as my ringtone on my cell phone.
GLC
Orshum.
TheAnalogKid2112
Sweet! Good find
Pieface
I got it with the Special Edition.
Juice
I've been trying to find a high quality version of Soviet Connection since GTA4 was released. Thanks buddy.
Skychat
This is the long version, by the time it starts playing the ingame starting tune, my call is canceled lmao but thanks nonetheless!
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(Skychat @ Mar 21 2009, 11:10 AM) [snapback]1491429[/snapback]
This is the long version, by the time it starts playing the ingame starting tune, my call is canceled lmao but thanks nonetheless!

Use Adobe Audition or a similar program to chop it down to size.

If i can be bothered ill do it and upload it.

EDIT: Here is one version of a ringtone edit ive done. Took em a while to make it sound good when looping as there was a bloody tambourine (sp) which i had trouble finding and removing.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EB1U4VLF

Im going to post another version which starts at the same point but carries on through to the end.

EDIT2: I don't know if this is on the MP3 ive uploaded but Adobe Audition has a nasty habit of adding dead noise at the end and start of edited material (only for a fraction of a second) but i think its going to effect the 'fluidness' of the looping.

EDIT3: Heres the longer version http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LI1Q31A1

Enjoy. smile.gif
Full Metal Monkey
Im just gonna give this a little bump incase people missed my post edits for the edited and ringtone friendly versions i made.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.