Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bucies race wont show help plz
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
owlman
I try moving from island to island and I never see the race option anymore. I have only done the first race from mission no. 1 and the races stop showing no matter what island I'm in. I'm at the part where you're starting to do jimmys missions
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(owlman @ Jan 29 2009, 10:41 PM) [snapback]1481094[/snapback]
I try moving from island to island and I never see the race option anymore. I have only done the first race from mission no. 1 and the races stop showing no matter what island I'm in. I'm at the part where you're starting to do jimmys missions

You call Brucie to setup the race. Bring up your phone, select 'Phonebook', then 'Brucie', then 'Race'. It will call him and he will let you know if there is a race available and where the starting line is.
owlman
i know but i never see the option anymore
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(owlman @ Jan 30 2009, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1481113[/snapback]
i know but i never see the option anymore

I don't know. What's your 'Brucie Like' stat? You may need to be a better friend to him or complete his strand of missions if you already haven't. If it's not in your phone, there's something you haven't done yet. Keep playing.
owlman
89 and im doing jimmys missions and stevies car thefts

if his text is gone am i screwed
owlman
maybe after the stry missions are done i can finish
6 shooter
Something strange happened last night when I was playing.

First I got a message from Brucie that there are new races (in Alderney). After some time I called him about the races, but he said that there are no new races at the moment.

I wonder if it might be a problem that I didn't see Brucie for a long time (didn't do any 'friends' activities with him). But when I once called him to arrange a heli flight, there was a glitch - the cutscene didn't progress - the game just stopped showing me, Brucie and 2 chicks from afar and never continued to the chopper.

I've done all activities with Brucie at least once, btw.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.