Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Honkers Bouncer glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Massacre
Okay, as you may or may not remember, the old factory you shoot up in "Trespass" is about one block North of Honkers in Alderney. Every time I fire off a shot in the factory, both inside and outside of the mission, the bouncer from Honkers runs all the way over and attacks me. He even says one of the phrases he uses if you fire a weapon in the club, and you can hear it all the way at the factory. I did it just a minute ago, then got on my bike started to drive off, and I followed and watched as he ran to the nearby parking lot and stole a car, then started chasing me. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Edit: I've done this several more times, and when he's chasing you in a car, he disappears from the car at the end of the block.
PabloHoneyOle
I've had this happen with security guards coming from a block or two away, no wanted level, just a rent-a-cop who takes his job way too seriously. Very realistic.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 30 2009, 12:42 AM) [snapback]1481108[/snapback]
I've had this happen with security guards coming from a block or two away, no wanted level, just a rent-a-cop who takes his job way too seriously. Very realistic.

its realistic to have some guy run 1-2 blocks just to smack you because you discharged a gun?

I remember at the airport where those security guard guys who have the brown shirt on and are african american, get into a fire fight with the police, where I would fire a shot and the police wouldnt hear it but the guards would and i would make them follow me out to the police and they get shot at biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.