Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BOMB DA BASE II
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
Has anyone managed to complete BOMB DA BASE II? Every time I get to the part when we're about to place the bombs on the ship the game cuts off and I'm disconnected from Multi-player where I see Niko standing in a safehouse. What is wrong with that game? I can't see me being kicked off because it would seem strange me being kicked off in the same game every time and at the same part of the game.
Ex-PS Fanboy
It's god punishing you for hating on my homeboy Playstation.

But in all seriousness I think you network connection is fucked.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Jan 30 2009, 04:30 PM) [snapback]1481155[/snapback]
It's god punishing you for hating on my homeboy Playstation.

But in all seriousness I think you network connection is fucked.

I can't see how because my PC works fine and my PS3 internet setting says 100%. I've had others telling me they have the same problem with BOMB DA BASE II as well in the same place. I'm going to contact Rockstar about this because they must have a technical fault with that game that not many people have reported. All we're doing is picking-up their fault through the internet where the fault is with them.
RomanBellic
yea it's a glitch,its the games problem.
ViceMan
I've had a lot of problems with BDB myself recently; numerous OOS errors, just quitting mid-game with no error message and returning me to single-player and other shite.

The best one was when me and some random guy started a match, I tried to get in the drivers seat of the Rebla while the other guy got in the back seat, no matter what I pressed I couldn't enter the car, still sitting in the back seat of the car the guy started shooting wildly at nothing (this was still at the starting point.) Then another guy joined, so I got in a passing Turismo and he joined me, thinking i'd leave the first guy behind shooting at nothing like an idiot I drove off towards the van, halfway to hijacking the van the "the vehicle is stopping" message appeared on the screen and the "so you have the van..." audio played, I looked at the scoreboard and noticed the first guy had three kills, but his blip was still at the starting point. Then his blip suddenly jumped to where the van was and he started driving towards the heli, so I went for the heli too and got there first, I piloted the heli and got about halfway over Algonquin when the "--- has left the game" message appeared, then the game ended as I was the last remaining player. dry.gif

Fun times.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 31 2009, 06:10 PM) [snapback]1481272[/snapback]
I've had a lot of problems with BDB myself recently; numerous OOS errors, just quitting mid-game with no error message and returning me to single-player and other shite.

The best one was when me and some random guy started a match, I tried to get in the drivers seat of the Rebla while the other guy got in the back seat, no matter what I pressed I couldn't enter the car, still sitting in the back seat of the car the guy started shooting wildly at nothing (this was still at the starting point.) Then another guy joined, so I got in a passing Turismo and he joined me, thinking i'd leave the first guy behind shooting at nothing like an idiot I drove off towards the van, halfway to hijacking the van the "the vehicle is stopping" message appeared on the screen and the "so you have the van..." audio played, I looked at the scoreboard and noticed the first guy had three kills, but his blip was still at the starting point. Then his blip suddenly jumped to where the van was and he started driving towards the heli, so I went for the heli too and got there first, I piloted the heli and got about halfway over Algonquin when the "--- has left the game" message appeared, then the game ended as I was the last remaining player. dry.gif

Fun times.

You're not alone there. I've pressed the button with the triangle to enter a vehicle and I've had times when I can't and I'm just standing there. Yesterday something odd happened with Cops & Crooks. One of the other players was the driver in the cop car with me and I wondered if he was going to drive or not. Then I got out and jacked somebody and the other player was still there. I assumedhe was stuck where he couldn't drive and he couldn't get out. Near the end of the round I checked the map and he was still in the starting place that was about five minutes after the round started. When somebody is driving the car bounce off the roads as if they are trying to fly and they sometimes float sideways but not when I'm driving, only when somebody else is. I've also had helicopters that can't take off, it's as if they are chained to the helipad. This is an off-line glitch as well. Sometimes when I press R2 to drive, when I have the button pressed as far as it will go for full speed the vehicles sometimes slow right down. One attempt with Brucie's No. 1, that was so annoying. I was right in front the finishing line as first place and my car lost about 95% of its speed and somebody else zoomed right in front and I came second place and I had to do that again. In a Multi-player game that was Deathmatch, somebody was chasing me on foot and I only had a knife left and I made a run for the nearest car and drove off and as soon as I picked-up speed the car slowed right down as if it wanted to stop and I got shot dead through the read window. I could have lived if the car picked-up speed. Another glitch that I believe in is we mostly appear in the bloody airport these days. We have the whole of LC and we always appear in the airport. We couldn't go in there without being wanted with the single game version and with the Multi-player version we can appear to leave the location. We must spend more time in the airport than the prisoners spend in the prison.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.