Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grove Street Blood Or Crip Set
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Tripple C's
here is how the gsf could be bloods:

green is a blood color.

they look like they are throwing up blood signs

the ballas purple color is known as a crip color

here is how they could be crip:
they are known to say wuts crackin and that is a crip term bloods say poppin

loc is a also a crip term as in og loc
ryder looks just like eazy-e and he was a crip

5 is a blood number 6 is a crip number

any one know where i can get a bluejays skin from i saw it but dont remember where
The Viruz
Nope, You See, Grove Street Families Are Based Off Lime Hood Pirus In Compton California. Hence, Ganton = Compton. Thats Why They Wear A Lime And Grennish Color. The Ballas Are Based Off The Grape Street Watts Crips In Watts California. Hence, East Los Santos = Watts = Watts Towers. Also When You Take A Picture Of The Ballas, They Through Up The "C". The Families Through Up The "B". Also In Idlewood Those Projects Are Based Off The Jordan Down Housing Projects. Which Is Ballas Turf, Which Means Ballas Are Crips. Also C's And B's In California In Dont Rep The 6 Or 5. That Knowledge Is From The Eastcoast Which Got Mixed With "Folk Nation". So You Were Half Right, Just Not With The Bloods Part. Bloods And Pirus Are Diffrent.
Tripple C's
i search it up n u were right i didnt realize that they dont use the numbers out there
LOCCSAINT
Yeah I played and i was just messing around i found out that the Ballas throw up Cs and the GFS is bloods The Ballas say "Come on cuz me and you" if you get one of them to fight you. Grape street is a crip set and the whole Ryher Ez E thing is true Easy e was a crip too idk what to say about that shit. huh.gif
neko_ceko
QUOTE(The Viruz @ Feb 25 2007, 07:52 PM) [snapback]1305313[/snapback]
Nope, You See, Grove Street Families Are Based Off Lime Hood Pirus In Compton California. Hence, Ganton = Compton. Thats Why They Wear A Lime And Grennish Color. The Ballas Are Based Off The Grape Street Watts Crips In Watts California. Hence, East Los Santos = Watts = Watts Towers. Also When You Take A Picture Of The Ballas, They Through Up The "C". The Families Through Up The "B". Also In Idlewood Those Projects Are Based Off The Jordan Down Housing Projects. Which Is Ballas Turf, Which Means Ballas Are Crips. Also C's And B's In California In Dont Rep The 6 Or 5. That Knowledge Is From The Eastcoast Which Got Mixed With "Folk Nation". So You Were Half Right, Just Not With The Bloods Part. Bloods And Pirus Are Diffrent.

Christ I hate when someone writes like that
bluh
some good info though! i sure didn't know it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.