Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: X Box 360 Help!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Ged1
Hello,

My mate is stuck on the X Box 360 version.

He has completed 53% of the game and there are no more mission markers and is on the 3rd island.
Also as he walks about nobody rings him for missions either.

The last mission he did was 'I Will Take Her'.

Wondered what he could do?

Thanks,

Ged1
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Ged1 @ Jan 27 2009, 09:55 AM) [snapback]1480852[/snapback]
Hello,

He has completed 53% of the game and there are no more mission markers and is on the 3rd island.

Thanks,

Ged1

He could join this website and search for information or use common sense and figure out what's missing in the game.
1UP
QUOTE(Ged1 @ Jan 27 2009, 10:55 AM) [snapback]1480852[/snapback]
Hello,

Thanks,

Ged1

There is always a plethora of extra activities to do after the missions are done.

You can check out our GTA IV 100% Checklist for precision on what you may have not done yet.
Ged1
QUOTE(1UP @ Jan 28 2009, 03:30 AM) [snapback]1480930[/snapback]
Hello,

Thanks,

Ged1

There is always a plethora of extra activities to do after the missions are done.

You can check out our GTA IV 100% Checklist for precision on what you may have not done yet.

Okay. My friend has looked at the checklist and been on the game and tried to do any other mission he can and there is no one offering missions and he isn't missing anything but he cannot progress any further in the game.

What should he do?

Is it even worth starting again?

It might just come back that he does everything again and he is at the same point again. It will take the piss to have to do all that again too.

I've even read it and he should get a call straight after that mission "I'll Take Her" and he hasn't. How long does it normally take to get the call? What can he do to get the call?

Thanks,

Ged1
6 shooter
Why doesn't he just load a game saved directly before attempting "I'll take her" mission then?

Having problems? Loading an earlier save should solve'em, that's been rule of a thumb in GTA games for some time.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Ged1 @ Feb 2 2009, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1481489[/snapback]
QUOTE(1UP @ Jan 28 2009, 03:30 AM) [snapback]1480930[/snapback]
Hello,

Thanks,

Ged1

Okay. My friend has looked at the checklist and been on the game and tried to do any other mission he can and there is no one offering missions and he isn't missing anything but he cannot progress any further in the game.

What should he do?

Is it even worth starting again?

It might just come back that he does everything again and he is at the same point again. It will take the piss to have to do all that again too.

I've even read it and he should get a call straight after that mission "I'll Take Her" and he hasn't. How long does it normally take to get the call? What can he do to get the call?

Thanks,

Ged1

Do you know if he used any cheats? Cheats can bugger the game. I never used cheats and I got 100% with the XBox 360 version. I'm playing the PS3 version now and I've had no problems accessing missions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.