Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: locked trophies
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
rjj22783
for some reason almost all of my multiplayer trophies are locked, anyone know what thats all about?
new major on the block
uh, maybe you never unlocked them.
rjj22783
ya sounds about right but how do i unlock'em?
new major on the block
you do what accomplishment it says. Like for instance the let sleeping rockstars lie trophy you have to kill a rockstar developer on line. I was lucky to run into one once they offered those trophies. and when you unlock the trophy it tells you when it happens
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
What sucks about the PS3 is, we need the internet to earn trophies. With the XBox 360 the internet isn't needed for achievements. When I bought my PS3, I never had the internet running through it and I started playing GTA 4 and I had to start again to get the trophies because they were unavailable apart from the Multi-player ones.
Psy
What really sucks about the PS3 is that you have to replay games to unlock trophies. I spent a good 30+ hours finishing Drakes Fortune on every difficulty when it first came out, then I had to play through it again once Sony decided they'd like to steal Xbox Achievements and put them in some of their games.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Jan 29 2009, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1481069[/snapback]
What sucks about the PS3 is, we need the internet to earn trophies. With the XBox 360 the internet isn't needed for achievements. When I bought my PS3, I never had the internet running through it and I started playing GTA 4 and I had to start again to get the trophies because they were unavailable apart from the Multi-player ones.

LOL @ PS3
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Jan 30 2009, 01:03 AM) [snapback]1481069[/snapback]
What sucks about the PS3 is, we need the internet to earn trophies.

Actually you don't.

Jesus I hate You.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(rjj22783 @ Jan 26 2009, 09:47 PM) [snapback]1480754[/snapback]
for some reason almost all of my multiplayer trophies are locked, anyone know what thats all about?

You have to do certain things to unlock them the same way with the off-line trophies. If you are unsure what to do to get them, if you check the trophy list in your PS3, you can read a description to what you have to do. Such as with an off-line one called One-man Army, you have to stay alive for five minutes or more with a six-wanted-star level. Mind you, I had to start the game again because I started the PS3 version without the internet running through and due to that, it blocked all the off-line ones so I had to start again to make them available. What a pisser. Anyway, some trophies are hard to get. I got the Rockstar trophy by accident two weeks ago. I was shooting away and the notification appeared about that one.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 30 2009, 06:15 AM) [snapback]1481116[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Jan 29 2009, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1481069[/snapback]

LOL @ PS3

Why is that funny?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Jan 31 2009, 08:04 PM) [snapback]1481307[/snapback]
Why is that funny?

Sad attempt at duplication of Microsoft's 'Achievements' that morons can't figure out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.