Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HARDDRIVE
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
XxVaStY-BoBoxX
hi im not new to these frums just another account anyway i was wondering if u need the hard drive or not to dowload the DLC or is it small enuff to fit on the memory card that u get with the arcade version thanks for ya time and tap back

sorry if this is already been discused aint been on in a while
Banana Boy
what game console do you have? do you have the PC version of GTA4?

if you have a PC your computer should well enough have the room

The Room on a PS3 80g can take it, but most things less will run out soon

Xbox, yea it can take it
Zen
Yes, you'll need a hard drive.
istealkegs
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Jan 26 2009, 06:02 PM) [snapback]1480783[/snapback]

Xbox, yea it can take it

Are you serious? The LAST thread I read was you asking what DLC even was... now you're letting the PC and PS3 people know that they are fine... this is ridiculous...

DLC is 360 only, and you will need a harddrive, but I don't think they have said exactly how much space you'll need yet...
Banana Boy
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Jan 27 2009, 08:29 AM) [snapback]1480850[/snapback]

Xbox, yea it can take it

Are you serious? The LAST thread I read was you asking what DLC even was... now you're letting the PC and PS3 people know that they are fine... this is ridiculous...

DLC is 360 only, and you will need a harddrive, but I don't think they have said exactly how much space you'll need yet...

wow that doesnt make much sence at all because that thread is over a month old, I simply asked what the acronym "DLC" ment, no big deal, I bet you dont know what certain acronyms are, like BMW, IRA, NRA, IRS any anything else

Im pretty educated when it comes to this stuff

obviously a DLC is smaller than the game it is for, in which case your computer/Xbox360/PS3 shoudl be able to take it unless you have been loading your computer everyday with crap for the past few years
istealkegs
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Jan 27 2009, 12:30 PM) [snapback]1480870[/snapback]

obviously a DLC is smaller than the game it is for, in which case your computer/Xbox360/PS3 shoudl be able to take it unless you have been loading your computer everyday with crap for the past few years

DLC is XBOX 360 only.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Jan 27 2009, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1480870[/snapback]

Xbox, yea it can take it

wow that doesnt make much sence at all because that thread is over a month old, I simply asked what the acronym "DLC" ment, no big deal, I bet you dont know what certain acronyms are, like BMW, IRA, NRA, IRS any anything else

You really shouldn't be saying that when you clearly aren't. As said, DLC is 360-only, and the Arcade 360 only comes with a 512MB memory unit, not a 20GB hard drive, so people with the Arcade console won't be able to play the DLC.
XxVaStY-BoBoxX
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jan 28 2009, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1480969[/snapback]
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Jan 27 2009, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1480870[/snapback]

Xbox, yea it can take it

You really shouldn't be saying that when you clearly aren't. As said, DLC is 360-only, and the Arcade 360 only comes with a 512MB memory unit, not a 20GB hard drive, so people with the Arcade console won't be able to play the DLC.

wat about if i just by harddrive for my arcade vesion can i then
istealkegs
QUOTE(XxVaStY-BoBoxX @ Jan 28 2009, 02:33 PM) [snapback]1480979[/snapback]
wat about if i just by harddrive for my arcade vesion can i then

yes. You just need the hard drive.
Beast Jericho
shit is 1.8 gb

hell to the fuck yes you need to buy another memory card I believe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.