Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The official Skate.reel gallery.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2
TheAnalogKid2112
I don't want to litter up the Skate 2 topic with all kinds of media, and I thought it'd be neat to see what you guys have.

VIDEOS:
New videos XD.png
[youtube]efZ4hQ_uRHU[/youtube]
[youtube]11qEsR7mKuE[/youtube]

Glitches rule biggrin.gif

Good lines
[youtube]f7DSKd94SdQ[/youtube]
^THE GREATEST REPLAY EVAZ!!!!^ Hippy jump over gap.
[youtube]EjGjeGmGTFk[/youtube]
^2nd greatest. This was badass and so fun.^
[youtube]Qo6ZuW3RdtU[/youtube]
Footplant rail to rail gap.
[youtube]TpkUWHI04ik[/youtube]
Footplant ledge/rail gap.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
[youtube]KRcS6DJBsNs[/youtube]
Security guy flattened lol.
[youtube]3pP32RVEaxg[/youtube]
Here's just a weird-ass glitch I found in my 2nd to last Thrasher mission.
[youtube]7MfrI0cfjG4[/youtube]
LOL.

PICTURES: (descriptions ABOVE the pics)

This is just the first one I took to show off my hippie threads tongue.gif

This one is just... wrong. Got my leg stuck in the car and rofl'd so I took a pic.

Here's another lucky moment where I landed on a narrow rail. I was running down it.

I was trying to snap a picture where the text on my shirt was visible, because it's awesome.

This picture is indescribable.

This picture is indescribable.

Peep the shirt! I gots my name sponsored bitch!! XD.png

In a strange glitch, I was miraculously able to ride on the water. It always respawns you when you fall in.

Awesome picture + shirt pic.

This is a great one cause I get to show off my crown AND my name shirt.

So that's all for now, but expect tons more from me as I'm pretty much constantly in Replay Editor.

Post away
ENVi3
it was actually a little confusing having the text to the pictures above them.
DiO
Those suck.
1UP
*merges into Skate topic just to piss you off*

I gotta say... the first bit with rainbow boy was just gay.

The video was funny... Reminded me of ye old days of skateboarding, friend bails from trick, seems fine then missteps an fucks himself. Yes it is possible.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(X_ENVi3-_- @ Jan 24 2009, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1480536[/snapback]
it was actually a little confusing having the text to the pictures above them.

I thought so too at first. Fixed.

QUOTE(FML 7 BOT @ Jan 24 2009, 03:20 PM) [snapback]1480538[/snapback]
Those suck.

Fuck you, get the game then talk.

QUOTE(1UP @ Jan 24 2009, 04:11 PM) [snapback]1480548[/snapback]
I gotta say... the first bit with rainbow boy was just gay.

I'm aware of this. I posted them to get GLC hot.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jan 24 2009, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1480553[/snapback]
Those suck.

Dude, I'm awesome at the game.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jan 24 2009, 05:50 PM) [snapback]1480554[/snapback]
Those suck.

I know you are. I like my pictures.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jan 24 2009, 09:46 PM) [snapback]1480570[/snapback]
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jan 24 2009, 05:50 PM) [snapback]1480554[/snapback]
Those suck.

I know you are. I like my pictures.

I was just giving you shit. The vid was pretty funny.
TheAnalogKid2112
2 new videos.
DiO
I want this game.........
Seeen
The only thing that sucks about this game is how impossible it is to turn while you're walking or running.

Skate 2 is the pinnacle of skateboarding gaming.
Pieface
QUOTE(Seeen @ Jan 27 2009, 10:46 AM) [snapback]1480838[/snapback]
The only thing that sucks about this game is how impossible it is to turn while you're walking or running.

Skate 2 is the pinnacle of skateboarding gaming.

And the Challenge where you have to play a Game of S.K.A.T.E
Indy
S.K.A.T.E is fuckin 'ard loll
I love the online on this game, just grouping up with friends and completing the challenges is alot of fun.
TheAnalogKid2112
EDIT! 4 new videos: GOOD videos. I'm really excited for you guys to see the top one! I spend about an hour on that hippy jump gap. Let me know what you think!!
Pieface
I WANT 8 SECONDS OF MY LIFE BACK.

Naw, not bad.
TheAnalogKid2112
You'll realize how difficult that hippy jump gap is once you get the game.
Pieface
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jan 29 2009, 05:28 AM) [snapback]1481030[/snapback]
You'll realize how difficult that hippy jump gap is once you get the game.

Ive had the game. I've completed nearly all of it apart from the S.K.A.T.E against all of the pro's and Can you spell GIRL.
TheAnalogKid2112
LAWSLSZLZ
DiO
New vids are pretty cool but they are all in the same spot. BOO!
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jan 30 2009, 12:23 PM) [snapback]1481171[/snapback]

Lol yeah, I had about 12 replays from this spot, and Windows Movie Maker always puts a green hue on my videos for some reason, so I just uploaded the best ones.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jan 30 2009, 05:20 PM) [snapback]1481188[/snapback]
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jan 30 2009, 12:23 PM) [snapback]1481171[/snapback]

Lol yeah, I had about 12 replays from this spot, and Windows Movie Maker always puts a green hue on my videos for some reason, so I just uploaded the best ones.

Put them together in one vid and slap some music behind them. FUCKING DO IT!

edit

Well, IGN said a patch for SvR 09 was coming out before Jan 31st. One came out but its still bullshit. So if nothing changes tomorrow. I am trading it in and getting this one.
Indy
Seriously wtf. I can't win at SKATE. Can you spell GIRL is too fuckin' hard.
Pieface
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Jan 31 2009, 05:00 PM) [snapback]1481259[/snapback]
Seriously wtf. I can't win at SKATE. Can you spell GIRL is too fuckin' hard.

Use the Glitch wink.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
Whoa! Pieface! What glitch!
Pieface
The one where you put a fence in front and they can't do tricks. Took me around 10 minutes.
Indy
thas fuckin awesome, I must try this
DiO
Change the topic description to just Skate 2 picture/video topic. I went to the EA site and they are no longer supporting videos for Skate 1. All my kick ass old replays I never got to upload are useless.
Pieface
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 2 2009, 10:30 PM) [snapback]1481540[/snapback]
Change the topic description to just Skate 2 picture/video topic. I went to the EA site and they are no longer supporting videos for Skate 1. All my kick ass old replays I never got to upload are useless.

I saw my Video there yesterday. It's got a section on the Skate 2 site to look at the old videos or something.
TheAnalogKid2112
Go to the site and look for OG Skate Reel
or go here http://skate.share.ea.com/language.aspx
asthenia
I guess I'm gonna buy this game.
Pieface
QUOTE(Shut Up Kuwong You Twat @ Feb 2 2009, 11:53 PM) [snapback]1481556[/snapback]
I guess I'm gonna buy this game.

You better, you better.

Also, completed all Hall of Meat paths earlier. One of the most fun parts of the game.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 2 2009, 02:24 PM) [snapback]1481563[/snapback]
Also, completed all Hall of Meat paths earlier. One of the most fun parts of the game.

Dude. How did you get the 55,000 and the 10 second bail?
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 2 2009, 04:35 PM) [snapback]1481549[/snapback]
Go to the site and look for OG Skate Reel
or go here http://skate.share.ea.com/language.aspx

Ok, wtf. Thanks.

edit

Uploading my old replays. Ill have it on youtube maybe tomorrow.
Pieface
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 3 2009, 01:33 AM) [snapback]1481569[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Feb 2 2009, 02:24 PM) [snapback]1481563[/snapback]

Dude. How did you get the 55,000 and the 10 second bail?

10 Second bail is EASY. Just unlock the top of the big spill, fall at the top and slowly make your way down. I did that technique for the 20 second bail wink.gif

And 55,000 go to either the top of the E, jump and go through the pylon and bail. OR go to one of the two towers and jump off there and bail.
DiO
Got the vid rendering now. Im going to have to load it into movie maker to put music in it. I cannot fucking believe adobe premier can't load mp3s. Then upload it to youtube. Itll be up in a couple of hours. For those who have seen this a thousand times heres my first vid.

[youtube]oceLliXx9Tw[/youtube]

edit

Analog, I think at 3:30 thats the same place you did your hippy jumps in your first vids. My grind baclflip grind is more impressive, TBH.
TheAnalogKid2112
Yup. It's pretty much the same spot. It's a lot harder with a hippy jump though, because it's hard to aim where to land with such little space to jump over the rail. Timing your jump so you make it over the rail is a challenge sometimes as well.

Great vid btw. I never actually watched it.
Indy
I surprisingly got 60,000 HoM points on my 2nd attempt. Still ent done the 10 sec bail or hit 3 objects w/e at certain speed.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 3 2009, 06:50 PM) [snapback]1481832[/snapback]
Yup. It's pretty much the same spot. It's a lot harder with a hippy jump though, because it's hard to aim where to land with such little space to jump over the rail. Timing your jump so you make it over the rail is a challenge sometimes as well.

Great vid btw. I never actually watched it.

Lol, thanks. Im uploading the second one right now. I don't know if the hippy jump would be harder. I found the Skate 2 demo as a whole, easier to play. Maybe that is just because I am already good at the first one.

__

Edit

Uplaoded

[youtube]SvGWKnfER7k[/youtube]
TheAnalogKid2112
I seem to recall owning you many times..
Pieface
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Feb 4 2009, 01:56 AM) [snapback]1481835[/snapback]
I surprisingly got 60,000 HoM points on my 2nd attempt. Still ent done the 10 sec bail or hit 3 objects w/e at certain speed.

Go to the Winged Bench spot, put all the benches in a pile and other stuff around so you will hit 3, just before the stairs. Go up the long hill and roll down.
GLC
A few of mine, nothing fantastic:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FmkmTiF0i4g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FmkmTiF0i4g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6sA5q0AF2s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6sA5q0AF2s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gupm8bQSh28&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gupm8bQSh28&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1BCcXkSR-8U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1BCcXkSR-8U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I was going to save them all up and make it into a video with music, then I realised something - I couldn't be bothered.... mellow.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(GLC @ Feb 15 2009, 10:26 AM) [snapback]1484118[/snapback]
A few of mine, nothing fantastic

I agree
Pieface
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 15 2009, 08:51 PM) [snapback]1484121[/snapback]
QUOTE(GLC @ Feb 15 2009, 10:26 AM) [snapback]1484118[/snapback]
A few of mine, nothing fantastic

I agree

Lol, not too sound harsh but that's what I was thinking.
HongKongPhooey
d-o is good, but hes just good nothing special. As for analog, doing the same trick over and over doesnt impress me lol. I just made a couple videos only put one on the skate reel so far, literally five mins after i uploaded it i got 3 friend requests saying hey i saw your video! Oh what is this video you ask? Just a beautiful gap over a street but the start of the video is cut to look like a leave it to beaver type of shot. You wonder where the fuck is this guy all i see is moutians and a car wtf. then like superman i come flying out of a tunnel and gap a street and land on the side of a moutian. It took me twenty mins to land it. Im working on some stuff at the dam, soon those of you that have ps3s will be treated with some OMG videos. But as i said before d-o is good, his skate2 video is a hella nice gap and hes got mad style, hes just too cocky for his own good tho. plus hes a 3x whore which i dont respect people like that too much.
DiO
QUOTE(HongKongPhooey @ Feb 18 2009, 09:17 AM) [snapback]1484844[/snapback]
d-o is good, but hes just good nothing special. As for analog, doing the same trick over and over doesnt impress me lol. I just made a couple videos only put one on the skate reel so far, literally five mins after i uploaded it i got 3 friend requests saying hey i saw your video! Oh what is this video you ask? Just a beautiful gap over a street but the start of the video is cut to look like a leave it to beaver type of shot. You wonder where the fuck is this guy all i see is moutians and a car wtf. then like superman i come flying out of a tunnel and gap a street and land on the side of a moutian. It took me twenty mins to land it. Im working on some stuff at the dam, soon those of you that have ps3s will be treated with some OMG videos. But as i said before d-o is good, his skate2 video is a hella nice gap and hes got mad style, hes just too cocky for his own good tho. plus hes a 3x whore which i dont respect people like that too much.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, you can't 3 x whore in Skate 2.
HongKongPhooey
yea you can biggrin.gif im just not going to tell you how lmao
DiO
Oh, I haven't play any spot battles online yet. Ill figure it out.
TheAnalogKid2112
D-O's whorishness has only helped him in the past. Idc about your video HongKongPhooey. I thought you finally killed yourself, but I guess you're still lurking around. I likz my videos
HongKongPhooey
lol people dont do it in spot battle, i met like the best skater at skate1 lastnight. hes ranked 143 in the world lol, i watched him do like 43 grand at xgames. And he did like 20 grand on regular spots. I met him on home lol.
DiO
I don't give a shit about that anyways. I just like coming up with cool lines. And my new found love, 2 person lines. 2x the people, 2x as hard, and 2x as impressive. Me and Analog have some good ones. Too bad I can't show you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.