Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friends problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
eclipX98
When i select brucie's chopper, dwayne's backup or romans cab they always tell me that it's not available. Is this a bug/glitch?
Dr. Evil
Check your status with them. If their "like" percentage falls below the amount for their special ability it won't work.
eclipX98
QUOTE(Dr. Evil @ Jan 24 2009, 01:44 AM) [snapback]1480484[/snapback]
Check your status with them. If their "like" percentage falls below the amount for their special ability it won't work.

All of their like percentage is 100%.
Dr. Evil
Have you already used it?
eclipX98
QUOTE(Dr. Evil @ Jan 25 2009, 12:40 AM) [snapback]1480587[/snapback]
Have you already used it?

Yes. Packie is the only friend that works right. I recently hung out with all friends and still does not work. I have a old savegame(not 100%) and they work fine on that savegame.
Dr. Evil
If you already used it you have to wait a couple days in game before you can use them again.
eclipX98
QUOTE(Dr. Evil @ Jan 26 2009, 12:36 AM) [snapback]1480668[/snapback]
If you already used it you have to wait a couple days in game before you can use them again.

I been waiting weeks inday for them. I put on atleast 5 hours and they still don't work.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(eclipX98 @ Jan 24 2009, 07:21 AM) [snapback]1480481[/snapback]
When i select brucie's chopper, dwayne's backup or romans cab they always tell me that it's not available. Is this a bug/glitch?

It should work. If you don't agree to see Roman or any friends for a number of times, your per centage drops and when it reaches either 20% or 30%, the reward is removed from your cell phone. I can't remember if you can earn it back.

By the way, if a girlfriend dumps you, you can re-date them again except they all act brainwashed because they start from scratch where they don't know each other. That's only because of the way the program runs where it's running from the first time you meet them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.