Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do girls Play GTA?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Paul NYC
In the multiplayer sessions, are those really girls playing, or are they just dudes acting ridiculous. just curious, i see alot of female players, so i'm wondering if girls really do like the game. lol.
Admiral-Awesum
I actually have a couple online friends who are girls that play GTA.

PabloHoneyOle
I think there is something that prohibits people with vaginas from playing GTA.

Seriously, do you think women don't play video games? There's a few luscious ladies on this site who play GTA. It's not a male only game. As far as the people you're playing with online, the only way to be sure they are actually female and not some 60 year old man trying to get you to send pictures of your dick using your webcam is to listen for their voice/check their gamertag or info/use common sense.

Most girls I've played with online were cunts anyway. Gamer girls think they are so entitled.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 20 2009, 12:17 AM) [snapback]1479720[/snapback]
Most girls I've played with online were cunts anyway.

Yea the girls who play GTA usually aren't the most lady-like around. Pretty much the girls who wear camo pants and listen to metal.

I'm sure there are some damn fine ladies that play. Just not very many.
DonJuan
Yeah man...
last time i was in a gta race and i was winning, so the only girl there started going the opposite way and crashed into me
then she got out and started shooting at me.

the whole game then was focused on getting revenge on each other
and i gave her a chance to change her ways but women are stuborn!!
DiO
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Jan 20 2009, 12:35 PM) [snapback]1479787[/snapback]

Yea the girls who play GTA usually aren't the most lady-like around. Pretty much the girls who wear camo pants and listen to metal.

I'm sure there are some damn fine ladies that play. Just not very many.

roll2.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
Why yes many girls play GTA, Including D-O and GLC
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Jan 20 2009, 03:02 PM) [snapback]1479817[/snapback]
Why yes many girls play GTA, Including D-O and GLC

LOL
GLC
It's a well known fact my name is Jessica anyway....

http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=789674
zubi
Yes, there's a few luscious ladies on this site who play GTA. It's not a male only game. As far as the people you're playing with online.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(zubi @ Jan 27 2009, 11:31 AM) [snapback]1480864[/snapback]
Yes, there's a few luscious ladies on this site who play GTA. It's not a male only game. As far as the people you're playing with online.

Christ. The new guy knows all about all the chicks on this site. Well deserving of a first post. Garbage.

Girl count: 1 (koneko)
MIA: Holyshitgirlsonthenet... Where'd she go?
TreeFitty
1??? Really? Just 1?
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Paul NYC @ Jan 19 2009, 08:28 AM) [snapback]1479512[/snapback]
In the multiplayer sessions, are those really girls playing, or are they just dudes acting ridiculous. just curious, i see alot of female players, so i'm wondering if girls really do like the game. lol.

This is one thing I don't like about the PS3 - it's the profiles. They don't tell us anything. Age, gender and location are the main things we want to know about somebody first - mostly the age. I've heard kids over the voice when they shouldn't be playing this game in the first place. We can have people in our Friends List that don't use a headset or a Bluetooth and we could have kids as our friends for all we know.
bOnEs
Most girls I've played with online were cunts anyway. Gamer girls think they are so entitled.

there's this one girl ranked in like the top 20 for "deal breaker" named, "MidniteGirl"... and she is just that... she left the match after we killed the remaining bikers because i was leading in kills... she tried to run me over before that though but it didn't work, i was standing behind a guardrail laugh.gif... that's pry why she left, she couldn't kill me or win the match... and it was just us two so, when she left, the match ended...

and i ran into a girl in team deathmatch, at least i think it was a girl because of her avatar... anyways, there's like 12 of us on 3 different teams and she decides to be on her own team... lol, WTF?

but, there's not many girls playing GTA... and like stoic said, the ones i have ran into were cunts anyways... definitely girls that no guy wants to get to know... unless they like that dominatrix sort of thing...
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
I finally met a babe on the Multi-player. Some people use a female character due to their game fucking up and I have male friends with a female character. However, as I said, I finally managed to find a female player for sure. IT's strange why the babes are rarein GTA 4. I bet they get pissed off using a male character in games like Cops & Crooks, Deal Breaker, Hangman's N.O.O.S.E., Turf War etc. Rockstar should have a program to detect the genders to have females in these games for the female's wishes. I wouldn't want to be a babe all the time.
GLC
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 14 2009, 02:17 AM) [snapback]1483940[/snapback]
I finally met a babe on the Multi-player. Some people use a female character due to their game fucking up and I have male friends with a female character. However, as I said, I finally managed to find a female player for sure. IT's strange why the babes are rarein GTA 4. I bet they get pissed off using a male character in games like Cops & Crooks, Deal Breaker, Hangman's N.O.O.S.E., Turf War etc. Rockstar should have a program to detect the genders to have females in these games for the female's wishes. I wouldn't want to be a babe all the time.

DiO
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 27 2009, 06:11 PM) [snapback]1480897[/snapback]
QUOTE(zubi @ Jan 27 2009, 11:31 AM) [snapback]1480864[/snapback]

Christ. The new guy knows all about all the chicks on this site. Well deserving of a first post. Garbage.

Girl count: 1 (koneko)
MIA: Holyshitgirlsonthenet... Where'd she go?

Koneko doesn't play GTA.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(GLC @ Feb 14 2009, 12:10 PM) [snapback]1483981[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 14 2009, 02:17 AM) [snapback]1483940[/snapback]

Can't you reply properly without using a stupid image that speaks for you? If you think I'm bullshitting, think what you like. For your information, I added another two babes since. I wonder why so many can't find them. Maybe you added that image because you're also suffering with the lack of finding them. Anyway, I don't only go adding babes only, I add anyone that seems OK as a friend to play against or team-up with. Why do so many men get so pissed off because they can't find the babes? The Multi-player isn't a dating agency. I added the three babes because they were OK to add. Remember, some babes can be annoying bitches that ain't worth it.

However, try writing and not uploading images next time. You're only cluttering the threads with crap.
fug34
I was in a multiplayer game the other day with a woman, her child was constantly crying and all I could hear was "be quiet". She sounded like a great parent, she really reassured her kid.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS

They do. I have some in my friends list.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 14 2009, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1484045[/snapback]
Koneko doesn't play GTA.

So how'd she get involved with the forum?
Massacre
Albino suggested she join.
§ynch
QUOTE(Paul NYC @ Jan 19 2009, 12:28 AM) [snapback]1479512[/snapback]

One of my exes as well as a moderator in my other GTA forum are avid GTA players.
The chica who is moderator is as insane about it as any guy player I've ever met.
She's on the PSN though, not the XBL network. I might have mentioned her in here before,
she is the one who loves Claude, Tommy, CJ, Niko, and kills all girlfriends and hookers. See? Insane.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 27 2009, 07:17 PM) [snapback]1487472[/snapback]
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 14 2009, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1484045[/snapback]
Koneko doesn't play GTA.

So how'd she get involved with the forum?

It's up to them to join if they like. It's like the "is the glass half empty of half full" question. I met babes on the Multi-player that allowed me to add them but it doesn't mean they will join every GTA forum.

Massacre
QUOTE(§ynch @ Feb 27 2009, 07:04 PM) [snapback]1487586[/snapback]
she is the one who loves Claude, Tommy, CJ, Niko, and kills all girlfriends and hookers. See? Insane.

It's good to know that the female GTA fans are as sociopathic as the rest of us.
FireGod
QUOTE(§ynch @ Feb 28 2009, 12:04 AM) [snapback]1487586[/snapback]

One of my exes as well as a moderator in my other GTA forum are avid GTA players.
The chica who is moderator is as insane about it as any guy player I've ever met.
She's on the PSN though, not the XBL network. I might have mentioned her in here before,

I know the one to whom you speak,mine plays like her,she mastered the hydra just because everyone bitched about its hard handling,she kills gf's an hookers aswell.
§ynch
QUOTE(FireGod @ Feb 28 2009, 09:56 PM) [snapback]1487853[/snapback]
QUOTE(§ynch @ Feb 28 2009, 12:04 AM) [snapback]1487586[/snapback]

I know the one to whom you speak,mine plays like her,she mastered the hydra just because everyone bitched about its hard handling,she kills gf's an hookers aswell.

Yes FG, you know it's Mrs.Vercetti / Mrs.Belic. GTA is her game.
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Jan 31 2009, 08:30 PM) [snapback]1481312[/snapback]

This is one thing I don't like about the PS3 - it's the profiles. They don't tell us anything. Age, gender and location are the main things we want to know about somebody first - mostly the age. I've heard kids over the voice when they shouldn't be playing this game in the first place. We can have people in our Friends List that don't use a headset or a Bluetooth and we could have kids as our friends for all we know.

No one gets on my friends list unless they have a headset or bluetooth. 2nd , fuck giving out locations , I for one dont want some of these assholes knowing where I live anyway. and yes kids should not be on this game. oh , and yes , girls do play. my wife and i team up and play a lot and shes not one of the "cunts " mentioned , shes a good sport about being slaughtered.(she sucks at death matches) . Its all for fun people. its called entertainment for a reason. if you really want profiles go to my space or some other like site.
DuPz0r
I actually know loads of women who play GTA online, including my GF and her friends.
PabloHoneyOle
Massacre
I will hunt you down and eat the hearts of your loved ones as you watch helplessly, and then I will eat you...
Apocolyptic Diety
I've known 3 or 4 who play. But the whole girl to guy ratio is ridiculous i.e. 4 girls to every 70 guys. Most girls who DO play are mothers/married. I just don't think video games interest them.
Marney1
If my wife plays all she does is drive and by drive I mean she just puts the pedal to the metal and bounces off evey object she can find then gets bored and throws me the controller.
It scares the shit out of me to watch because she's having driving lessons at the moment. jawdrop.gif
FireGod
My wife can soup up muscle cars , play gta , and kick my butt with the Hydra in SA and I've been playing gta from the 1st one. Depends , she won't admit it as a rule , unless its with folks she is comfortable with , it may be that way with females , many play well on-line an never say their gender
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.