Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Girls, Which Scarf Would You Rather Get For Your Bf? ?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
deathallapple00
My bf birthday is coming, i'm trying to get a scarf for him...

And i find some on sale...which one would you rather get for your BF...
koneko
Don't buy cashmere. It's bad for the environment.
Darth Sexy
Is your boyfriend gay? If the answer is yes, then he'll love a scarf.
Kamahl
if you were my girlfriend and bought me a scarf for my birthday i'd break up with you
Pieface
Something fishy here. Why not ask the guys which scarf they like.
Mohawk
hey, wasnt this same guy that was asking what to give to his girl, flowers or chocolates? in the same website? are you getting paid to advertise this website?
GLC
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Jan 19 2009, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1479561[/snapback]
hey, wasnt this same guy that was asking what to give to his girl, flowers or chocolates? in the same website? are you getting paid to advertise this website?

ohmy.gif ................ ph34r.gif
psychÝ
Has no one realised he is just advertising that shitty website yet, I mean jesus, some one even said it in another topic.
Jester
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jan 19 2009, 06:17 AM) [snapback]1479494[/snapback]
Is your boyfriend gay? If the answer is yes, then he'll love a scarf.

You think only gay men wear scarves?

Pssh, go back to fapping.
Marneyo Juano
Give him a scarf that won't get torn when he ties you to the bed with it.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Jan 19 2009, 12:58 PM) [snapback]1479561[/snapback]

banzors
koneko
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Jan 19 2009, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1479561[/snapback]

I think the clue here came when the op directed the question toward the "girls"
TheAnalogKid2112
It's the dealstudio.com guy again! Get him!
koneko
Is there any way we can break their website, something akin to over-spamming a forum?
Psy
Locked and edited for obvious spamming. Although to be fair at least he/she was slightly clever about it instead of just copying and pasting crappy spam content.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.