Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sending a Picture
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
joepeck
I know the game walks you through how to take a picture then send it with your phone in the Photo Shoot mission, but I'm a pothead and forgot. Now I'm trying to do the random Character Mission with Jeff in which i gotta take a picture of his cheating slut of a wife and send it to him. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO IT, I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME.
Zen
I haven't played the game in a while, but if I remember correctly, "Send" should appear by the still of the photograph that you've just taken, and it automatically sends it to the contact once you click it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
It'd be my pleasure to help out a fellow pothead. All you gotta do after you take the picture is click X (or whatever you click on Xbox). Easy as that.
6 shooter
I had a problem with that too. The guys above are right - once you take the picture, send it (by pressing A on Xbox controller) to Jeff. You cannot exit to menu and sent it later - you have to send it right away. You can always take another pic if you screw up, though.

Banana Boy
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jan 20 2009, 06:46 AM) [snapback]1479757[/snapback]
I had a problem with that too. The guys above are right - once you take the picture, send it (by pressing A on Xbox controller) to Jeff. You cannot exit to menu and sent it later - you have to send it right away. You can always take another pic if you screw up, though.

but after the Playboy X mission and this random pedestrian mission there isnt a use for the phone camera anymore

i wish i could go to a strip club, scare every stipper, kill one, spead her legs with a bat or gun and take a picture of the valley then put it on my GTA4 phone back ground biggrin.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
istealkegs
QUOTE(Assassinator @ Jan 20 2009, 03:31 PM) [snapback]1479827[/snapback]
i wish i could go to a strip club, scare every stipper, kill one, spead her legs with a bat or gun and take a picture of the valley then put it on my GTA4 phone back ground biggrin.gif

HAHAHA... that's ridiculous...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.