Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: After One Last Thing mission
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
minskiy
Hey guys. I just finished One Last Thing mission, killed the traitor and had my revenge smile.gif As far as i know there are couple more missions suppose to follow and i should recieve a phone call but i dont'. It had been an hour, but no one is calling...

To be fair i never met with any friends or went out with girls, just played missions. Can it be the reason? And how do i resolve it?

Also Pickie is calling me and asking why didn't i kidnapped some b..ch? What does he talking about?

Thanks

ViceMan
So you took the revenge option and killed Dimitri? But haven't been to Roman's wedding yet?

Actually after reading your post you probably need to do the kidnapping missions, you shold have gone to a tw@t cafe and looked at a pink feltzer, you then have Gracie's phone number (should be something like "Mob Daughter" in your phone book,) you need to call her after 8am.
minskiy
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 17 2009, 06:42 PM) [snapback]1479247[/snapback]
So you took the revenge option and killed Dimitri? But haven't been to Roman's wedding yet?

Actually after reading your post you probably need to do the kidnapping missions, you shold have gone to a tw@t cafe and looked at a pink feltzer, you then have Gracie's phone number (should be something like "Mob Daughter" in your phone book,) you need to call her after 8am.

No, i didn't get to Dmitriy yet. My last mission was when Nico's old pal-traitor was brought into the country and i killed him in the airport.

By the way, i kidnapped this lady and nothing happens after this...
Skribble
Try calling gracie ancellotti (mob daughter) again. If she says come to my house, you failed the kidnapping last time and need to do it again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.