Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW GTA TITLE COMING HOLIDAY 2009 =)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
mjw911
so i was browsing through the latest edition of game informer and i saw a pic of liberty city with a small paragraph below it and guess guess what it said? It said that a new grand theft auto title is schedualed to come out holiday of 2009! (page 19 of gamie informer if you have it) and no , its not any DLC. its a major title. It salso said that Tokyo might be a possible setting for this game. But not a whole lot of other details were given out. so yeah, i am excited now. what do you think?
RomanBellic
sweet! this will be awesome if its true,playing in tokyo will kick ass!
OptimumPx
That's more rumor then anything else. With the Lost and Damned DLC coming out (finally!) in 2009 I'd highly doubt any major new GTA titles will come out in the same year...after all they've been working on the DLC, not GTA: Whateverville (NOT GTA V).

I'd put my money on October 2010...maybe 2011 at the latest.
Massacre
I wouldn't trust Game Informer for shit, this is definitely just speculation. True, R* put Vice City together in nine months, but they'll never do that again, especially considering how much GTA IV raised the bar.
1UP
If you ask me I still say they are spewing shit just for attention, but yeah theirs a high chance of the next Grand Theft Auto being announced at least this year.
nirvanafrik
game informer is full of shit. they said the killzone 2 is coming to ps3\xbox360 and pc.. but its not true...
reform
Maybe they are just confused about chinatown wars.
PabloHoneyOle
I think quoting Game Informer should result in an instant ban.
ViceMan
As I keep saying, I would expect info for the next game to surface possibly by summer, although realistically I wouldn't expect it until autumn at least.
Roman
Learn to read dumbass. That is not what the article said. I have it infront of me and I can understand it.
mjw911
QUOTE(Roman @ Jan 17 2009, 11:30 AM) [snapback]1479250[/snapback]
Learn to read dumbass. That is not what the article said. I have it infront of me and I can understand it.

wow, whats with ppl getting all pissed over a fucking video game?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Jan 17 2009, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1479262[/snapback]
QUOTE(Roman @ Jan 17 2009, 11:30 AM) [snapback]1479250[/snapback]

wow, whats with ppl getting all pissed over a fucking video game?

Not getting pissed over a video game. Getting pissed at all the queers posting shitty articles that have no fucking idea what they are talking about (you) and just talking out of their (your) fucking ass.
angeal18
Hope we hear something at E3. I highly doubt it will come out this year. So anyway... Anybody like pie? Pecan perhaps?
OptimumPx
Alright, time to lock this flame fest in waiting.

Really, grow up people. sleep.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.