Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help: Buggy helicopter jump in "Deal, a Revenger's Tragedy" (last segment)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
mezzro
Anyone else find it impossible to use the space bar to board Jacob's helicopter in the final segment of the game? I've tried lightly tapping space bar, holding it down, reassigning function to another key, and using a different keyboard. I'm grab hold of the helicopter after the dirt bike jump, but can't pull myself aboard the damn thing.
zappergta4
Me too facing the same problem. I am playing the original legal version and yet the problem persists. Did you notice that the pressing spacebar changes the view?
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(zappergta4 @ Mar 2 2009, 07:48 AM) [snapback]1488049[/snapback]
Me too facing the same problem. I am playing the original legal version and yet the problem persists. Did you notice that the pressing spacebar changes the view?

If your being successful the view will change. It happens in the console version too.

Don't really know what to suggest for your problem though as i don't own the PC version of GTA4. Try changing the button to your mouse click as soon as you grab hold?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.