Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ratman
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
FR3NZY
Hey this is my first post in this forum and i wanna know if this ratman myth is true
a couple of my friends told me about this myth and that he hides in the underground subways
i dont know if this is true or not
Mohawk
do you mean a half person half human?
There is not even a chainsaw in the game, why would they put something so unreal? GTA always lacked of non realistic stuff, it sure had some weird stuff, but neer haf aliens, monsters... Just use your head a bit...
btw, it's funny that every week there is a new thread with a totally new fake idea...
FR3NZY
no not a half person half human
he also told me there is like a 1/10 chance of finding the thing
personally i dont beleive it either i just wanted to see if anyone actually saw it rolleyes.gif
FR3NZY
=0
Seeen
No.
FR3NZY
another thing that is very unlikely is that somepeople have posted on other sites saying that he carries a shotgun
lol
GLC
No. The only scary thing you can look forward to finding in the subways is a hobo or two....
ViceMan
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Jan 13 2009, 04:33 AM) [snapback]1478698[/snapback]

So this would, in fact, make him 100% human...
reform
Or a dwarf with half a personality.
GLC
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 13 2009, 06:01 PM) [snapback]1478741[/snapback]

.......unsure.gif.....
Mohawk
well, I meant a half person half rat... I had a buzz when i wrote that, didn't notice it... lol
FR3NZY
lol its supposed to be something that randomly walks up to you on rare occasions in the subway and talks to you for a second or to and runs off
or on even a more rare occasion try to shoot you (which i dont get at all) XD.png so if i do find it if i ever do ill definitly pause the game grab my camera and take a pic
ViceMan
Maybe this is what became of bigfoot after his early retirement, perhaps he was shaven bald and placed in the subway system of Liberty City, giving directions to lost immigrants who happen to be wandering around down there.
Mohawk
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 13 2009, 01:04 PM) [snapback]1478778[/snapback]
Maybe this is what became of bigfoot after his early retirement, perhaps he was shaven bald and placed in the subway system of Liberty City, giving directions to lost immigrants who happen to be wandering around down there.

that sounds like it... yeah... I'll try walkin around the subway system, pretending I'm lost and who knows, I might see bigfoot!, I mean, RATMAN! ^^
DiO
QUOTE(FR3NZY @ Jan 13 2009, 03:54 PM) [snapback]1478771[/snapback]
lol its supposed to be something that randomly walks up to you on rare occasions in the subway and talks to you for a second or to and runs off
or on even a more rare occasion try to shoot you (which i dont get at all) XD.png so if i do find it if i ever do ill definitly pause the game grab my camera and take a pic

Don't waste your time.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 13 2009, 12:01 PM) [snapback]1478741[/snapback]

No fucking way...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh damn, Im in tears over here laughing.

ViceMan
You flatter me good sir. biggrin.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(FR3NZY @ Jan 13 2009, 12:54 PM) [snapback]1478771[/snapback]

Yes. Please do. Commit every waking minute of your life searching for it.
davidw27
QUOTE(FR3NZY @ Jan 12 2009, 07:13 PM) [snapback]1478685[/snapback]
Hey this is my first post in this forum and i wanna know if this ratman myth is true
a couple of my friends told me about this myth and that he hides in the underground subways
i dont know if this is true or not
I have found the ratman he is on Colony Island in the Old Hospital including a whole family he stays there at night but in the day time he stays in the subway its insane he has a whole family the best place to find the family is on colony island theres even a women who is really hairy this is really relible its on the PS3 but it may not be the same on the PC and the XBOX 360 but I dont know just look for a building without a roof on colony island and thats the old hospital they are crawling all around the perimeter of the hospital so yes the ratman is really real including his whole family!!!!!
TreeFitty
right...
OptimumPx
There is no Ratman.

Simple as that. If it were true it wouldn't be a 'myth' it'd be a feature. dry.gif
DUKENUKEM420 1
ive found your ratman this took alot of gaming time hours and hours and now to your presentation THE RATMAN jawdrop.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXXp0fzSqY

pedobearqx1.png do.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE(DUKENUKEM420 1 @ Feb 17 2009, 12:06 AM) [snapback]1484486[/snapback]
ive found your ratman this took alot of gaming time hours and hours and now to your presentation THE RATMAN jawdrop.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXXp0fzSqY

pedobearqx1.png do.gif

jawdrop.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.