Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cops
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
FedyaBoy
When you have wanted level and there are shit loads of cops chasing you, go to the Pay'n'Spray, exit the vehicle and enter the P'n'S garage on foot. The police won't touch you and will ignore you and you can pwn them and they still will ignore you. XD.png
reform
Yup and the best part of that is that once they're all dead you can get back in the car and it'll let you respray as all the cops that saw you go in are now dead.
Mohawk
Never did that, gotta go try it...
DiO
Sweet tip.
Psy
I didn't know about that. Good find smile.gif
GLC
Awesome. Must try.
1UP
Ooo <<<< Says Ooo

I didn't know this either, I so rarely go to a spray in IV that I had forgotten that there was even a Pay'n'Spray. unsure.gif
Seeen
Did you know that can disarm cops by whacking them with a bat? It's fun to take their gun's ammo, then just run off.
istealkegs
this is awesome... i never knew that with the paynspray... i can't wait to try it.

and to Seeen... I don't want to get off subject but, but I have a question for you... do the cops drop money when you kill them with the bat? The other day I was playing and decided to fight a cop instead of shooting him as I normally do... when I killed him, he dropped a bunch of money... I had never seen a cop drop money before and I wondered if it was a "reward" for beating up a cop... I tried to do it again, but I got killed... I just figured I'd ask you because apparently youve done it before...

QUOTE(Seeen @ Jan 16 2009, 07:15 AM) [snapback]1479067[/snapback]
Did you know that can disarm cops by whacking them with a bat? It's fun to take their gun's ammo, then just run off.

Banana Boy
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Jan 17 2009, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1479307[/snapback]
this is awesome... i never knew that with the paynspray... i can't wait to try it.

and to Seeen... I don't want to get off subject but, but I have a question for you... do the cops drop money when you kill them with the bat? The other day I was playing and decided to fight a cop instead of shooting him as I normally do... when I killed him, he dropped a bunch of money... I had never seen a cop drop money before and I wondered if it was a "reward" for beating up a cop... I tried to do it again, but I got killed... I just figured I'd ask you because apparently youve done it before...

QUOTE(Seeen @ Jan 16 2009, 07:15 AM) [snapback]1479067[/snapback]

there was a bank robbery recently and they couldnt trace all of the billz, he got a fuck load
Seeen
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Jan 17 2009, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1479307[/snapback]
Do the cops drop money when you kill them with the bat?

I haven't seen it before, but who knows? It's possible. Maybe a little easter egg symbolizing how corrupt LC cops are?
istealkegs
So i gave this pay n spray trick a try last night... pretty ridiculous... I never thought it'd be possible to blow through ALL of you ammo on one run...

it's like they don't even know anything is going on... they just walk around, or sit in there cars bobbing their heads to the music... it's not even fair.
bennyhilly
Cool it works good find[size="7"][/size]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.