Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saving Cars?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
JohnByng
Can you only save one car at a time?
I tried to save a car on one spot outside a safehouse and another car at another safehouse but only the last one was saved.

What happened to having a couple of garages?
I wish they had stuck with the idea of buying houses with garages or at least give you the houses of the people you bump off.

Am I missing something or is itt really only one car at a time?

Thanks
Ex-PS Fanboy
You can only save 2 cars per space. Any others will disspaear.

And i'm not sure but i belive sometimes cars just randomly dispaear from the space
reform
Car thieves and even police on foot have been known to get into parked cars and just drive off. Even your cars. Also, car accidents arn't uncommon. Sometimes they will cause one of your parked cars to be pushed out of the parking area.

And sometimes the game is just useless and forgets.
JohnByng
Thanks for the info.

In some ways this game is really better than the previous ones (I like the shooting from cover and shooting while driving) but no Taxi missions, Fire Missions or ambulance missions and no rewards is a bit of a pain.

Still i suppose I have to wait and see what they do with GTA V
reform
QUOTE(JohnByng @ Jan 12 2009, 06:45 PM) [snapback]1478607[/snapback]
Thanks for the info.

In some ways this game is really better than the previous ones (I like the shooting from cover and shooting while driving) but no Taxi missions, Fire Missions or ambulance missions and no rewards is a bit of a pain.

Still i suppose I have to wait and see what they do with GTA V

Completly agree.
Mohawk
this car disapearing deal... it just sucks... I had an infernus (marnie's) and a cop stole it, and when I finally get a new one, well... it just disapears! sad.gif

I think the next GTA will be way better, but I don't think it will be called V, I hope not... I'm waiting for something "story related" like in SA, it was the same universe, it had similar characters to the previous 2 games, but in this one, the only mention is the character's names painted in the walls...
HEAT84
I was reloading the same save frequently for testing puropses and sometimes the car that I saved was there and sometimes it wasn't. I miss the garages too.

What about motorcycles? You can't save more than 2 of those either?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.