QUOTE(OBBPANTHER @ Jan 9 2009, 03:46 AM) [snapback]1478246[/snapback]
I just played it for, like, 3 days. I have a question to ask.
(REALLY NEED HELP!)
1. How many car can be parked in safe house garage?
2. How come sometime when I parked a car in front of a store like Barber shop, Restaurant or when enter a mission, when came out my car disappear. If I modify a car and it disappear wouldn't it be waste of money? Or else I'm confuse on how to own a car.
3. What will happen if i fail the mission, coz some of them are really hard to pass.
4. Is there anyway to pass the mission with a cheat code?
Thanks so much for all the answers.
1. There are several safehouses with different sized garages. Usually there is room enough for about 2 cars but it's possible to fit as many as you like if you can make them fit. It's advised to only park as many as fit comfortably though as sometimes over-crowding causes cars in you garage to be lost, even cars in another safehouse garage.
2. When you are a certain distance from a vehicle or a vehicle is out of view the game doen't bother to remember where it is assuming that you have abandonned it. It couldnt possibly remember the location of every car you get in and out of. It generally tries to remember cars parked outside building you enter but often it doesn't.
If you have a car you don't want to loose just save it in your garage. You can just reload if you loose it or desroy it etc.
3. Failing a mission isn't the end of the world. You may loose your weapons and a bit of money if you die or get busted during a mission, but otherwise failure has no bad consequences, except that you have to try again!
4. I don't think there are any cheats that automatically pass a mission, but there are cheats that can make missions easier. On the PC you can download mods, trainers and other hacks that can add alot of cool things to the game, and/or just make missions very very easy.