Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Lost & Damned Screenshot
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
Team Xbox have released a solitary new screenshot of the Lost and Damned downloadable content. Not really anything special or interesting, but here you go.

Seeen
The Lost are based in Alderney apparently, but where exactly? Has anyone found their clubhouse on GTA IV?

I know the Angels of Death have at least two hangouts around town.
Massacre
My 360 is busted, so I can't check, but based on this pic:

It kind of looks like the houses on the other side of that building might be near Gracie Ancelotti's house. That area randomly shifts from houses to the grittier type of area the clubhouse is in.

If not, you can see a satellite dish in the upper right corner, I would just look for the row of green houses near a graffitied building with a satellite dish. Not much to go on, I know, but like I said, I can't check myself.
Psy
I've not really looked, but it seemed to me that it was based near the prison at the south of Alderney... I'll explore once I unlock that island on the PC version. Oh wait, just realized I do have it unlocked. I'll have a look now.
DiO
FFS why did this one have to be xbox DLC. Why couldn't they have just make it the expected ethnic based gangs. Then I wouldn't have cared as much.
Mekstizzle
Biker gangs are lame anyway, also I hope they fix the bikes seeing as it's going to be so bike focused. The wheels lock up far too easily when braking and you end up going nowhere and barely slowing down, and then seem to have a worse turning radius than a big rig. What's up with that

Well I'm basing all this on my experiences with the sport bikes, forgot what it's like with the "chopper" style bikes but I'm sure it's worse.

Basically they need to redo the bikes entirely. Fix the braking, the traction when accelerating (too much wheelspin) and the cornering. I mean does Rockstar honestly expect us to apply the right amount of pressure on the triggers when braking and accelerating and shit like that, I mean I know they're going for realism but even most of the cars aren't as unforgiving as that. Bikes in general just sucked in the game

Why did I just type all this shit anyway, I have a PS3 mad.gif
bOnEs
blah, a biker gang seems cool but really, isn't R* working on a 60's biker gang game anyways?

i wish they'd mention something about the PS3... i am sure they're working on something for us too... maybe not new missions but, there's gotta be something to talk about on the PS3 front... come on R*!!
Massacre
Bones, do you mean Ride to Hell? That's being developed by Deep Silver. They used to be Rockstar Vienna, but Rockstar games dropped them a while back.
Seeen
I found their hangout in Acter. It's on the south side of Berners Rd in between Vitullo and Aspdin.

I don't have a camera, so I couldn't take a photo for comparison, but the newer building in the screenshots has a different facade from Niko's LC. The curb has also been rewoked to accommodate the bikes that are parked out front.

Very minor changes to the landscape, but changes nonetheless. Maybe other parts of the map have been rewoked as well?
Psy
QUOTE(Seeen @ Jan 10 2009, 07:12 AM) [snapback]1478381[/snapback]
I found their hangout in Acter. It's on the south side of Berners Rd in between Vitullo and Aspdin.

I don't have a camera, so I couldn't take a photo for comparison, but the newer building in the screenshots has a different facade from Niko's LC. The curb has also been rewoked to accommodate the bikes that are parked out front.

Very minor changes to the landscape, but changes nonetheless. Maybe other parts of the map have been rewoked as well?

Well spotted. I'll check it out and see if I can get some screenshots.
Big Mitch Baker
Mekstizzle is lame, this is why:

1. Bikers are the baddest of bad ass criminals
...They don't pussy foot around and hide in the shadows like the Mafia, they wear their colors on their back for all to see. And they ain't retarded like the "Gangstaz" of today, who shoot each other before their enemies and would likely blow themselves up trying to figure out how to rig a car bomb or cook meth. 1%ers are the last Barbarian horde, show some respect.

2. The bikes in GTA, although unrealistic, are AMAZING if you know how to use them properly...You should just try putting more time into riding them and you'll get the hang of it. I can drive circles around people in multiplayer, they get pissed off when they can't knock a guy off his bike with their pimped out car.

Anyway, I think we would have to expect some minor changes to the scenery for the DLC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.