Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Midnight Club LA
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
DiO

maEd upon request.
Indy
Looks nice, not liking the font in the sig though.
Ex-PS Fanboy
same. I don't like the font you used for GLC
DiO
*will change
asthenia
Jah, font is the only problem, nice one fag.

-edit- The border doesn't sit right with me either, but don't change it, it looks good, I'm just a bit of a 1pxblackboarderfortehWINZ kinda guy... Very blue, I likez. 8/10.
DiO
DoEn'd changeded tha there font.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Not what i was thinkin, but Nice.
DiO

What were you thinking? Ill take suggestions.

[spoiler]Google'd the PS3 Sig[/spoiler]

Qdeathstar
it looks nice, i'd just remove the GLC font all together...
DiO
QUOTE(Seether @ Jan 7 2009, 11:05 PM) [snapback]1478107[/snapback]
it looks nice, i'd just remove the GLC font all together...

Thought of that. But that area then looks much too plain. I quite like the new text TBH. I was thinking of making it animated. I then realized I don't have image ready. Fuck......
Ex-PS Fanboy
I dunno, I'd try using the same font as Midnightclub.

STFU...
DiO
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Jan 8 2009, 11:35 AM) [snapback]1478151[/snapback]
I dunno, I'd try using the same font as Midnightclub.

STFU...

Looked for it, found it. It costs money.
bOnEs
don't really like the avatar (i think it's the bright red that doesn't work for me)... but, i got no problem with the font in the sig... maybe if you colored/shaded it in like the midnight club logo and added the strokes around it like the MC logo, it would blend in better with the rest of the sig, and not stick out as much as other people seem to think...

i wouldn't change it though... i like it...
DiO
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jan 8 2009, 01:04 PM) [snapback]1478169[/snapback]
don't really like the avatar (i think it's the bright red that doesn't work for me)... but, i got no problem with the font in the sig... maybe if you colored/shaded it in like the midnight club logo and added the strokes around it like the MC logo, it would blend in better with the rest of the sig, and not stick out as much as other people seem to think...

i wouldn't change it though... i like it...

The rice portion of the MCLA was red. I don't know why I left it like that.
Pieface
Cut out the letters G L and C from Midnight Club
DiO
That is actually a pretty awesome idea.

Indy
Font is definetly better. Change the font colour blending to make it fade like the MC text.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.