Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mp5 possibly in DLC
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
mjw911
this is an old pic but it might appear in the DLC because it wasnt in the game. R* created the gun, but didnt put it in the game so i'm guessing its in the DLC. its worth a look

http://graphicshunt.com/images/grand_theft_auto-5971.htm
Seeen
Haha maybe they'll finally add those stupid gloves so people will stop asking.

That's totally an MP5 though, shouldn't be that difficult to add it again.
1UP
If your right Id be pissed off anyway, given how old that pic is, if they put it in then it may be likely the DLC weapons / vehicles were already made during the development of GTAIV and simply not added... Probably made there life easier if they were just concentrating on the new storyline all this time. I wouldn't put it past Rockstar lately.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Jan 4 2009, 11:14 PM) [snapback]1477716[/snapback]
this is an old pic but it might appear in the DLC because it wasnt in the game. R* created the gun, but didnt put it in the game so i'm guessing its in the DLC. its worth a look

http://graphicshunt.com/images/grand_theft_auto-5971.htm

why would we need an MP5? we have this MP10 thing that looks like a mp5 but the fron is different and the top of the iron sights is a rail guide used for attacking scopes and stuff

what we need is a P90, 50 bullets, a BIG bullet, huge power and accuracy is deemed to be as good as a typical assault rifle, including low recoil

better than any other kind of SMG
Mohawk
i say chainsaw and flamethrower... gta is not gta without burning streets, molots just dont do enough damage...
but the smg that exists is almost the mp5, so why do we need a similar gun? a .50 rifle would be cool too, but again, why do I care? I don't own a 360...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.