Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Create A Mission
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Why Am I Here
Hey Everyone i searched and didn't see a create a mission topic 4 GTA IV.If there is one i'm sorry

Well hence the title you can create a mission

You can use anywhere in Liberty City (The GTA IV Rendition)

You can use any character,any number of characters,any vehicle

I just want to know what everyone can come up with.

ViceMan
Sign Your Life Away:

Niko, Brucie and Roman attempt to install a copy of GTA IV on their PC, after an hour of installation they find they have to register to two separate sites. They enter their (fake) information into the system and install various programs onto their computer. After all this they excitedly click the GTAIV.exe on the desktop only to be greeted by a blank window. They spend the next half an hour attempting to get it to work to no avail. This causes Niko to go on a 5-day killing spree for no apparent reason. After this Niko must escape from a belligerent group of microsoft employees who are after his blood (and money.) Niko barely manages to save his soul (and his wallet) but escapes nonetheless, he writes a strongly worded letter to microsoft explaining his problem (the letter becomes more offensive as you mash the controller) Niko posts the letter - Mission Passed.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 4 2009, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1477642[/snapback]
Sign Your Life Away:

Niko, Brucie and Roman attempt to install a copy of GTA IV on their PC, after an hour of installation they find they have to register to two separate sites. They enter their (fake) information into the system and install various programs onto their computer. After all this they excitedly click the GTAIV.exe on the desktop only to be greeted by a blank window. They spend the next half an hour attempting to get it to work to no avail. This causes Niko to go on a 5-day killing spree for no apparent reason. After this Niko must escape from a belligerent group of microsoft employees who are after his blood (and money.) Niko barely manages to save his soul (and his wallet) but escapes nonetheless, he writes a strongly worded letter to microsoft explaining his problem (the letter becomes more offensive as you mash the controller) Niko posts the letter - Mission Passed.

Get this man a medal or something.
Ex-PS Fanboy
HA!

Also nice sig.
ViceMan
QUOTE(I Made the guy who works at the cemetary In GMod @ Jan 7 2009, 11:14 PM) [snapback]1478067[/snapback]
Get this man a medal or something.

I winz? where's my trophy?

Oh wait...

GLC
You have two now...
ViceMan
QUOTE(Knee Gurr™ @ Jan 8 2009, 01:51 PM) [snapback]1478139[/snapback]
You have two now...

You sure? I thought I had three... (counting the one you gave to me on MSN. fap.gif )
GLC
Meh, fine...

Have three.. dry.gif
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
I wish Rockstar would release an Add-on where we can create our own streets and create any building that can be entered so that we can send the creations to others where they are linked to LC to make LC bigger and better. Then there would be more fun, not so much from our own creations added, others' as well. It would be great to create other vehicles and better aircrafts. A helicopter that fires rockets would be great. What had the helicopter in GTA: SA like that and it would be great in GTA 4.

There's no point asking Rockstar about this because they won't listen to this great idea. They want to deliver their own ideas and the main reason why they will ignore ours is, and of course, is money matters.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.