Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weakest point on all vehicles
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Seeen
So, I'm probably get a million "DUH" responses, but I noticed that the weakest point on any vehicle is just in front of the back wheels.

I started with two identical Premiers, bucked 3 shells into the grill of Premier A, then put 3 rounds into Premier B, just in front of the back set of wheels.

Premier A was lightly smoking, where Premier B had caught fire out of the sides indicating imminent explosion.

I'M A SCIENTIST NOW!
1UP
Didn't know that and wouldn't be able to tell you if you was wrong.lol

For me the weakest point is the front of the car when you smash into something at high speeds and blow up instantly, but that's just at high speeds. tongue.gif
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Seeen @ Jan 3 2009, 12:43 AM) [snapback]1477510[/snapback]
So, I'm probably get a million "DUH" responses, but I noticed that the weakest point on any vehicle is just in front of the back wheels.

I started with two identical Premiers, bucked 3 shells into the grill of Premier A, then put 3 rounds into Premier B, just in front of the back set of wheels.

Premier A was lightly smoking, where Premier B had caught fire out of the sides indicating imminent explosion.

I'M A SCIENTIST NOW!

woo u set up your own hypothisis and created a logical conclusion.

hypothisis: where is the weakest point on a car?

Test: 2 of the same vehicle and 3 shot gun shells each

independent variable: the shotgun shell damage

Dependent variable: the cars damage taken

Conclusion: SHOOTING AT THE GAS TANK WHICH IS INFRONT OF THE BACK TIRES IS THE WEAKEST POINT ON A CAR

--------

on a side not i have been shot by cops into my doors, and catching fire quickly too
GLC
"DUH"
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Yakov Smirnoff @ Jan 3 2009, 10:27 AM) [snapback]1477532[/snapback]
"DUH"

PabloHoneyOle
no duh
istealkegs
Yea I always fire shotgun shots into the gas tank... it's more satisfying to me for some reason, to blow cars up with the shotgun rather than explosives...
FuddMan
Shooting through the windscreen into the interior seems to set most cars alight in just a few shots.
istealkegs
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jan 23 2009, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1480407[/snapback]
Shooting through the windscreen into the interior seems to set most cars alight in just a few shots.

Duffman, your avatar is very creepy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.