Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA IV Nude Beach
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
kmccmk9
I've read it so many times, but I've never been able to find it. sad.gif
If anyone has any info, please let me know. It supposably, is accessible, by walking through a sewer pipe, in a construction yard Please, I kinda am curious to see if its real...
Mohawk
First time I heard about it and i don't think it's real, because it doesn't say NUDITY in the rating area in the box, and if stripers don't show anything, how would it have a nude beach?
i say it's a huge FAKE
kmccmk9
I agree it could be, but look at hot coffee
TreeFitty
QUOTE(kmccmk9 @ Jan 2 2009, 01:32 PM) [snapback]1477450[/snapback]

I think R* learned from that whole ordeal.

This nude beach thing is just another rumor to play with people's minds. Until an actual video shows up (and other people can do it themselves) it is fake.
ViceMan
Well there's only one beach in LC as far as I know, the one in Hove Beach (coincidence huh?) And the only people that frequent it are the bums under the pier*, and I don't particularly want to see them nude, kthxbai.

* - For the purpose of this humour, I know there are Russian mobsters and a yoga group there too.
bOnEs
there's a nude street in bohan!!! whenever i visit the strip club and start shooting that is... strippers then flee and run down the same 'ol street just down the stairs, just outside the club...
Banana Boy
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jan 2 2009, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1477477[/snapback]
there's a nude street in bohan!!! whenever i visit the strip club and start shooting that is... strippers then flee and run down the same 'ol street just down the stairs, just outside the club...

okey dokey LOL'd
BioSphere
There isnt any nudity. Playstation wont allow a game on their console with an A rating. And i'm pretty sure ESRB would have caught that.
1UP
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Jan 2 2009, 02:54 PM) [snapback]1477456[/snapback]
QUOTE(kmccmk9 @ Jan 2 2009, 01:32 PM) [snapback]1477450[/snapback]

I think R* learned from that whole ordeal.

This nude beach thing is just another rumor to play with people's minds. Until an actual video shows up (and other people can do it themselves) it is fake.

Well yes and no, he's implying something is in the game as a norm, Hot Coffee was never intended to be part of San Andreas. None the less you are right, Rockstar probably made sure that nothing was left in the code to get them into trouble.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.