Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA:SA Modification: I am Legend
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
dreamer2008
thumbup.gif my work new game : GTA I AM LEGEND

CODE
This is a modification of Grand Theft Auto inspired from the move, "I am legend"

I very badly know English but I will try to tell about new game
The game picture is recreated on a film i am legend. There is nobody in the afternoon. All поросло a grass. Light does not burn. unnecessary cars fill streets.
The plot differs from the film scenario. You should live to one among three unnecessary cities. At night on streets there are inficiered people thirsting to break off the hero in shreds. On the project there are two official sites. English and Russian. It would be very glad if who has helped with the further working out.

CODE
If you have experience in modification of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, i would be interested in obtaining more help to complete the game!
dreamer2008
Some pictures can be shown
the center las-venturas

aueroports

venturas

Cars of the protagonist

Details can be found on official sites
russian version (full)
englich version(In working out)
dreamer2008
After registration you can receive the first version of game GTA I AM LEGEND free of charge. The address for registration and loading
loading !!!!

On a site the translator works on-line
TwoFacedTanner
Not going to lie, that is pretty awesome.
dreamer2008
new work
Psy
Good job so far. Looks interesting smile.gif
DiO
Wow, I might re-install my GTA SA PC copy to try this. Lets see some screen caps of the infected. ohmy.gif
Qdeathstar
wow dude, for like 10 seconds, i thought, wtf is this noob.

That looks pretty sweet, a lot of good work! I wish my computer was fast enough to run GTApc...

smile.gif
ViceMan
Pretty good, just remember there's a limit to how many new objects you can add to the map before the game refuses to load. I remember my game wouldn't load after a while.
Ex-PS Fanboy
dammmmmnnnnnnn.... This just might make me buy GTA PC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.