Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you do anything at the airport?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
JohnByng
When I go to the airport I can look around for a couple of minutes and then the cops chase me out again.
I had hoped a cop uniform would show up in the game so I could just wander around.

Am I supposed to get chased every time?
In all the other GTA games you had to wait until you reached a certain level before you could get into the airport .
Psy
QUOTE(JohnByng @ Jan 1 2009, 06:56 PM) [snapback]1477379[/snapback]
When I go to the airport I can look around for a couple of minutes and then the cops chase me out again.
I had hoped a cop uniform would show up in the game so I could just wander around.

In all the other GTA games you had to wait until you reached a certain level before you could get into the airport .

You can just use it for doing stunts really. The cops always chase you if you go near the runways. It's a good place to get the 5x roll achievement.
JohnByng
QUOTE(Psy @ Jan 2 2009, 04:25 PM) [snapback]1477436[/snapback]
QUOTE(JohnByng @ Jan 1 2009, 06:56 PM) [snapback]1477379[/snapback]

You can just use it for doing stunts really. The cops always chase you if you go near the runways. It's a good place to get the 5x roll achievement.

Thanks Psy.
I had hoped you could explore it and maybe do some races like San Andreas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.