Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Majestic Hotel battle room
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
Banana Boy
I would like to see someone make this place a safehouse, its super luxurious and would get rid of the "from rags to better rags" quote that i have heard

when you ever you should go through the elevator you did and be dropped off in the hall way and make your way past all the other locked rooms, up the stairs and into the big room

i was in multiplayer today and took abunch of people in a heli to get there, when i went inside i noticed an extra door i could go through that went all the way to the elevator.

when i discovered it i left and went into single player mode where i soon relized that the new door i went through was locked and i couldnt get in.

we really need this!

TwoFacedTanner
I think rags to better rags was the worst quote ever after I played the game.

I would consider 10 suits riches. Not "better rags". haha
OptimumPx
Not to mention your Algonquin safehouses.

I always felt your Alderney safehouse was an insult considering what Niko and Roman can clearly afford based on the Algonquin ones. sleep.gif
Banana Boy
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Dec 29 2008, 01:03 AM) [snapback]1477035[/snapback]
Not to mention your Algonquin safehouses.

I always felt your Alderney safehouse was an insult considering what Niko and Roman can clearly afford based on the Algonquin ones. sleep.gif

yea well if R* or someone else can make a DLC of this for Single player, where you are able to access this hotel without flying a heli to the roof, boy would GTA4 have way more replayability
PabloHoneyOle
Is this post inspired by my post in the "things to do after beating the storyline" forum?

If so, I want credit.

Also, you can't get to the elevator in multiplayer, that door is locked. I'm calling your bullshit.
OptimumPx
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 1 2009, 12:26 PM) [snapback]1477373[/snapback]
Is this post inspired by my post in the "things to do after beating the storyline" forum?

If so, I want credit.

Also, you can't get to the elevator in multiplayer, that door is locked. I'm calling your bullshit.

I got in there once, its like 3 hallways and the stairs....it might be random getting in there.
Banana Boy

If so, I want credit.

I said that door was open and i recently discovered it for myself.

Problem now is that it doesnt work, im trying to play around with freemode settings

no it was not inspired by your thread, I also created the Niko has a job because i was so bored after i got 100%

QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Jan 1 2009, 11:10 PM) [snapback]1477415[/snapback]

If so, I want credit.

I got in there once, its like 3 hallways and the stairs....it might be random getting in there.

yea i tried it a few days ago again and it didnt work, the door is locked
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.