Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck on Logging on Mission
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
kentsung
Hope someone can help me out, please!

When I on Logging On mission , I did went to the Internet cafe. When I approached to the pc, the screen did show press E to use computer. But I pressed E nothing happened. Niko still stand there and do nothing . I did try all the pc in the shop.

Hope someone can help me for this...

Many Thxs!
HELMET
I have this happen from time to time and you just have to reload a savegame to fix it.

Also, either your english is really bad or your too young to be playing this game. I'm not so sure about this....
vyhnanek
QUOTE(HELMET @ Jan 4 2009, 06:45 AM) [snapback]1477616[/snapback]
I have this happen from time to time and you just have to reload a savegame to fix it.

Also, either your english is really bad or your too young to be playing this game. I'm not so sure about this....

hey plz someone help me with this, I am having same problem I tried I think everything what is written on internet to fix that problem but I still can't make working it. At least someone plz send me save right after this mission, thank you very much!
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(vyhnanek @ Jan 25 2009, 06:39 PM) [snapback]1480618[/snapback]
QUOTE(HELMET @ Jan 4 2009, 06:45 AM) [snapback]1477616[/snapback]

hey plz someone help me with this, I am having same problem I tried I think everything what is written on internet to fix that problem but I still can't make working it. At least someone plz send me save right after this mission, thank you very much!

This reminds me of the problem in GTA: SA when the garage doors never always opened. CJ would just stand in front of them.
HEAT84
When the PC's at the internet cafes don't work it means you're pirating the game. You're lucky this forum isn't busy like the same section at GTAforums or else you'd be getting flamed. It doesn't really bother me and besides that, I pirated the last 3 GTA games.

I bought this GTA because I figured I should buy at 1. R* deserves at least that much from me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.