Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New multiplayer mode - CTF?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Sarah_Vicious
Do you think it will ever come to GTA 4?
I'd really love it.
And I think it would be amazingly fun to play it in GTA 4.
Jumpy.gif
HB~Sauce
Well, since Rockstar hasn't been updating their game like the Burnout Team I don't think so.

It's definately possible for the next GTA, since they probably got alot of feedback on the online portion of it.
Sarah_Vicious
Next GTA? hmm.. in how many years...?
TheAnalogKid2112
DiO
Change the topic title so its figurative and not literal. I got excited there for a second what with the 3 exclamation marks.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 29 2008, 01:32 AM) [snapback]1477038[/snapback]
Change the topic title so its figurative and not literal. I got excited there for a second what with the 3 exclamation marks.

Me too, damn noobs.
FuddMan
Ya, fixed the title.

CTF would be good, even if it'd be similar to Mafiya Work. If we get it in IV it'd probably come as part of the February DLC, but of course that's no use to PS3 owners...
Sarah_Vicious
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Dec 29 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1477055[/snapback]
Ya, fixed the title.

CTF would be good, even if it'd be similar to Mafiya Work. If we get it in IV it'd probably come as part of the February DLC, but of course that's no use to PS3 owners...

Yea sorry about the title.

Hopefully some DLC will come for PS3 later on too..
TwoFacedTanner
Oh...maybe, since the new DLC is biker themed....there will be a CTF, only the F is an M....for motocycle.

Oh jeez I amaze myself. pyro.gif
FuddMan
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Dec 29 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]1477070[/snapback]
Oh...maybe, since the new DLC is biker themed....there will be a CTF, only the F is an M....for motocycle.

Oh jeez I amaze myself. pyro.gif

Or maybe for lulz, it'll be CTU: capture the unicycle.
Mohawk
they have my vote for CTU!
too bad we ps3 fanboys wont get it... hehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.