Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Storyline Tie-ins
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
Seeen
After the mission where Roman gets kidnapped, he sends you a text saying something like "Thanks for saving me, I thought I was done for when that biker guy put a bag over my head and took me to the Russians."

Possibly a mission on the DLC?
Mohawk
i think it will be the same biker that u kill after chasing him to a park with other bikers...
ViceMan
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Dec 28 2008, 07:42 PM) [snapback]1476959[/snapback]
i think it will be the same biker that u kill after chasing him to a park with other bikers...

Uh, but you kill that biker before Roman gets kidnapped, during Faustin's missions. So he's already dead.
If I understood the meaning of your post correctly anyway...
Mohawk
u did... get it right ^^ sorry if i couldnt explain it better, sometimes it just doesnt come out right, since english isnt my first language xP

and getting killed in the end would make the "after DLC" game go back to controling niko. that's just my biggest doubt, what will happen in the end of the missions? will u be the biker dude or the servian dude? niko seems more fun to play with, maybe because we're all used to him already, it took me a long time to stop saying CJ everytime i meant to say niko xP
ViceMan
Well I heard somewhere in another topic that you trigger the change in character by entering a marker. Dunno whether there's any thruth to it but it sounds like the most logical way to do things. Seriously I don't know why I care about this DLC so much, it's not as if I even have a 360.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jan 2 2009, 04:22 PM) [snapback]1477479[/snapback]
Well I heard somewhere in another topic that you trigger the change in character by entering a marker. Dunno whether there's any thruth to it but it sounds like the most logical way to do things. Seriously I don't know why I care about this DLC so much, it's not as if I even have a 360.

That was a idea, not a fact. Because I was asking about the character changes. And that was one of the idea thrown in there
Seeen
Remember the tweaked-out biker chick that we met during the cutscene for that one mission for Ray Boccino? That one with the scars and pock marks all over her face?

Anyway, maybe she's the chick in the background during the DLC trailer.

I hope we're gonna have a kick-ass mission where we steal those fucking diamonds.
angeal18
Im excited for the mission with Niko, Playboy x, and johnny where they get ambushed by swat members.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.