Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new major gta title coming in the next year
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
mjw911
because R* extended their contract with Take 2, chances are, there will be new major grand theft auto title coming in the next year. read more here:

http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/fu...y.php?id=155741
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Dec 27 2008, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1476877[/snapback]
because R* extended their contract with Take 2, chances are, there will be new major grand theft auto title coming in the next year.

Chances are, R* will not be able to flip a quality title within 2009 outside of the DLC related to GTA4.

No matter what some shit website speculates, I'll just be realistic and look back at the development of GTA4 over the past year or two and say right now there WILL NOT BE A NEW GTA TITLE THIS YEAR OUTSIDE OF DLC.

Edit: After actually taking the time to read the article (which you obviously didn't), it says that their contract will extend to 2012. I can see another major GTA title in the next 3 years, but to expect it this year or assume that is just plain retarded.
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Dec 27 2008, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1476890[/snapback]
QUOTE(mjw911 @ Dec 27 2008, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1476877[/snapback]
because R* extended their contract with Take 2, chances are, there will be new major grand theft auto title coming in the next year.

Chances are, R* will not be able to flip a quality title within 2009 outside of the DLC related to GTA4.

No matter what some shit website speculates, I'll just be realistic and look back at the development of GTA4 over the past year or two and say right now there WILL NOT BE A NEW GTA TITLE THIS YEAR OUTSIDE OF DLC.

Man, I thought you were gonna rip him a second crap hole for a second just based on previous posts.

But anyways like Stoic said with so many years to develop GTA IV and the DLC they are doing for the 360, I don't think Rockstar is gonna pump out a full fledged GTA title in 2009.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(HB~Sauce @ Dec 28 2008, 12:40 AM) [snapback]1476891[/snapback]
Man, I thought you were gonna rip him a second crap hole for a second just based on previous posts.

I have an 80% warn level. This kid was not worth risking another 10% over.

Any dumbfuck with a grain of common sense know there won't be another GTA in 2009. It would have been announced at a gaming conference and there would be a lot more buzz then some numbskull kid posting on the site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.