Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
salford1
Has anyone actually got this trophy? I need to know do you have to do all the races in 1 session, i.e not turning off your
playstation3 or signing out of the psn network?. Please let me know if anyone has any tips for completing this & getting the trophy as it is my last one.
RomanBellic
you have to beat all 108 races and beat all other games in 1 session.

i got this trophy the other day playin for 17 hours straight ohmy.gif
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
What races? I got Petrovic in the Enforcer and I drove him alone between him and I many times and I got him to the safe area and I never got a trophy. What is this with the races? You two make it sound as if Brucie's races are involved.
fug34
They aren't. It is online races within Race and GTA race, in there are a ton of other factors such as boat, road, helicopter, free race and connonball run.

I have heard this issue was sorted in December last year, so it sounds possible to do it in multiple sessions, just make sure your stats are updating correctly, so check them before and after.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(fug34 @ Feb 14 2009, 01:13 AM) [snapback]1483922[/snapback]
They aren't. It is online races within Race and GTA race, in there are a ton of other factors such as boat, road, helicopter, free race and connonball run.

I have heard this issue was sorted in December last year, so it sounds possible to do it in multiple sessions, just make sure your stats are updating correctly, so check them before and after.

OK. Thanks. I only wondered what Salford1 was saying. The closest to a race in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. is getting to the safe area before the cops do. I got Petrovic to the safe area where I was the only one in the vehicle. I went alone with Petrovic because the others on my side were playing silly buggers and the Enforcer was getting shot at bad at the airport and I had no time to wait for them to climb in. They had to make their own way even though one died in action. He made it to the safe area, though so lucky for him he never used all his lives up. I have a rule, if nobody is going to move quick enough when I'm the driver or the pilot, they only have five seconds to get on board otherwise I'll leave the lot behind because I'm not going to stick around and get killed or have Petrovic killed because they're slow on their feet. I remember two weeks ago when I was in the back of the Enforcer, the mission failed because some idiot thought he was Rambo thinking he could take on all the cops and the N.O.O.S.E team single-handed and the Enforcer got shot-up as bad as a bowling ball causing a strike. Why my driver never let us three piss off out I'll never know. He just sat there as if he was having a lunch in the front seat with Petrovic and the next thing we knew, the sandwiches were toasted like us three.

fug34
Yeah I hear you, some think they should just keep killing Noose until they lose all their lifes.

What to do is make sure you and 1 other hit the marker over at the island that way you pass the mission. I hate people who throw grenades at the chopper despite waiting until you land, its a complete waste.

People with rank 10 seem to spend all their time griefing others.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.