Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perfect backflips or frontflips
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
BioSphere
Perfect backflips or frontflips. I found out something about doing flips on an MBK.
I usually do jumps with flips and when i did flips and went up side down, the bike wanted to wobble and go sideways in the air 100% of the time. Its kind of hard to explain whet i'm talking about without showing you in person. But for those of you who know what i'm talking about, I found out how to flip without that annoying thing happening. Let go of the R2 button or the RT button and you can do perfect backflips or frontflips. Just thought i'd post it.
Seeen
Yeah, my flips used to be alllll wobbly. Luckily, Synch revealed the secret ways of the perfect backflip.
istealkegs
QUOTE(Seeen @ Dec 25 2008, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1476589[/snapback]
Yeah, my flips used to be alllll wobbly. Luckily, Synch revealed the secret ways of the perfect backflip.

I wish I saw that when Synch posted it... this info is new to me... and damnit those faulty flips pissed me off for so long... now though, everything will be fine...
Banana Boy
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Dec 29 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1477110[/snapback]

I wish I saw that when Synch posted it... this info is new to me... and damnit those faulty flips pissed me off for so long... now though, everything will be fine...

I always could do a backflip perfectly on the first one but if i went for a double back flip this would happen, it will only happen when you are going very fast and hit a steep jump which will cause massive rotation, but as time goes by in your jump the second backflip will not have as much rotation and this will happen, IF YOU PRESS THE GAS BUTTON.

its always fun to totaly pour rape sauce all over the cops when i do a stunt jump, do a backlip and they all land wierd and shit.
racer123246
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Dec 29 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1477110[/snapback]

All hail Synch!!!

The god.. of... secrets....

wallbash_red.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.