Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Choose, which one do you think is better for girls?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
JustGetAnApp

Which one do you like at christmas?
These roses

Or
These Chocolates
Mohawk
couldnt see the pictures, if there ever was some... But I say roses, since I'm not a big fan of chocolates... but Im not a girl, so i think you should ask a girl... xP
GLC
I wouldn't know, both are edible. Probably roses.
TheAnalogKid2112
Well both are a bit cliche these days. If it's for your girlfriend, you should get her something signifigant that she likes. If it's for the guy who works at the cemetary or something, ehh.. everybody likes chocolate.
koneko
I would say chocolate, but I agree that it is somewhat less than personal [although at least more personal than a gift card]. Just remember, you can't get her the same thing for Valentine's Day as you have for Christmas.
TheAnalogKid2112
Who the fuck edited my post?
Handsome B Wonderful
The gobbledock did it!

Chipees!!!

Anyway, back to the topic.

Roses>chocolates. But if you really want to make an impression on her, give her an iron. Any impression is a good impression, right lads?
koneko
QUOTE(Handsome B. Wonderful @ Dec 24 2008, 07:08 AM) [snapback]1476376[/snapback]
But if you really want to make an impression on her, give her an iron. Any impression is a good impression, right lads?

Or, alternately:

Impression made!
PabloHoneyOle
Every woman secretly wants a new vacuum cleaner for Christmas.

But really, could you think of any less personal gifts? Roses or chocolates? What's your budget? $10?

Get something thoughtful and meaningful. Next year don't wait 2 days 'til Christmas to ask people on the internets.
Qdeathstar
I think that the OP is spamming the forums. All of his sites link directly or indirectly to "dealstudio.com"

his previous two topics were links to stuff you could buy on "dealstudio.com" then his chocolates topic was a link to buy chocolates or roses from "dealstudio.com" and this one, below the image has stuff to buy from "dealstudio.com"
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Seether @ Dec 31 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]1477319[/snapback]
I think that the OP is spamming the forums. All of his sites link directly or indirectly to "dealstudio.com"

his previous two topics were links to stuff you could buy on "dealstudio.com" then his chocolates topic was a link to buy chocolates or roses from "dealstudio.com" and this one, below the image has stuff to buy from "dealstudio.com"

Yup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.