Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stevies Garage...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
istealkegs
Hey so I have sold MANY cars to Stevie after completeing his 30 car list...

For a while, he was giving me the bonus money for returning the cars in mint condition... after a while though, this stopped... he was giving me a flat rate for cars... even if the car was in PERFECT condition he would say, "In this condition, the car is worth $XX,XXX"

For example, the Escalade was getting me around 8 g's in mint condition... then after a while it maxed out at 5 g's... mint condition would not yeild any more than 5 gs....

the other day though, i figured out that if I bring an Escalade to him in mint condition, but right before I drive it into the shop, I shoot the windshield with a SINGLE pistol bullet, I would be given upwards of 7 grand... as opposed to the 5 in mint cond.

that's 2 g's more than normal...

§ynch
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Dec 22 2008, 08:34 AM) [snapback]1476132[/snapback]
Hey so I have sold MANY cars to Stevie after completeing his 30 car list...

For a while, he was giving me the bonus money for returning the cars in mint condition... after a while though, this stopped... he was giving me a flat rate for cars... even if the car was in PERFECT condition he would say, "In this condition, the car is worth $XX,XXX"

For example, the Escalade was getting me around 8 g's in mint condition... then after a while it maxed out at 5 g's... mint condition would not yeild any more than 5 gs....

the other day though, i figured out that if I bring an Escalade to him in mint condition, but right before I drive it into the shop, I shoot the windshield with a SINGLE pistol bullet, I would be given upwards of 7 grand... as opposed to the 5 in mint cond.

that's 2 g's more than normal...

Nice find! smile.gif
istealkegs
well after doing this for a long time I have realized something... you don't have to shoot the vehicle... apparently just cause minor damage...

I guess I delivered too many mint condition vehicles, so they started giving me less for them... now I drive them there in mint condition and just bump the wall of the garage as I pull the car in... I get an extra 2 grand... it's ridiculous... and makes no sense...
Banana Boy
I bet all you have to do is on the drive over to bohan just hit a pot hole hard or hit the curb pretty hard, maybe just tap the bumper of some guy infront of you

ever try parallel parking like an old person? lota fender benders there
minirio
hey, how do you take cars to stevie? i dont even knoe who he is!
TreeFitty
QUOTE(minirio @ Jan 30 2009, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1481206[/snapback]
hey, how do you take cars to stevie? i dont even knoe who he is!

You'll get text messages from him later in the game. You basically find cars he wants: "I like this car. It's at the corner of here and here. [picture]" And then you take it to his garage in Bohan which is shown here.
minirio
well ive completed all mizssions? ill check my text inbox for "stevie"
istealkegs
QUOTE(minirio @ Jan 30 2009, 10:46 PM) [snapback]1481224[/snapback]
well ive completed all mizssions? ill check my text inbox for "stevie"

hey let me know when/if you find it... I have a friend who has completed the story, but doesn't have any texts from stevie and never delivered any cars to him... I don't know if maybe he deleted the first text from him or what, but I know that he wants to do the car deliveries... I didn't know what to tell him to do...

any help would be appreciated...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.