Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4 User Music on the Radio?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
tjshadyluver
I see that there is a place to put your mp3's in my documents for GTA4. How can I listen to my own music on GTA4? The PC Version.
HELMET
First, I apologize that not 1 of the previous 186 d***heads viewing this post did not reply to this sooner.

After you place the music files in the directory, you have to go to audio options on the main menu screen and select scan for it to detect the audio files.
Thrifty94
QUOTE(HELMET @ Dec 21 2008, 10:08 PM) [snapback]1476062[/snapback]
First, I apologize that not 1 of the previous 186 d***heads viewing this post did not reply to this sooner.

After you place the music files in the directory, you have to go to audio options on the main menu screen and select scan for it to detect the audio files.

Also, if you have a small amount of hard drive space, it's a good idea to paste shortcuts in the folder, instead of the actual mp3's themselves, saved me 16Gb
tjshadyluver
QUOTE(Thrifty94 @ Dec 23 2008, 04:16 PM) [snapback]1476262[/snapback]
QUOTE(HELMET @ Dec 21 2008, 10:08 PM) [snapback]1476062[/snapback]

Also, if you have a small amount of hard drive space, it's a good idea to paste shortcuts in the folder, instead of the actual mp3's themselves, saved me 16Gb

Thank You so much for your help. I have been waiting to find this out for a while now. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.