Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help with the patch problem plz...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
blue16

as we can see in the pic above, i still do not have any idea of tis after installin the new patch
someone give me some idea??

there have only 3 types of car - police car, taxt,and a normal residential car(randomly choosing)

so, wat is the problem?

it's quite lame while seeing all these types car driving around the city

majority is the taxi, u can see all the taxi on the road while u'r driving pass the main road=.=
Mohawk
Well, you can actually see a whole binch of taxis in the game...
Are you sure u can only see one kind of car? It seems that there's a problem in the spawning file, but I never heard of soemone with this kind of problem... I don't think the patch would affect it...
blue16
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Dec 17 2008, 11:31 AM) [snapback]1475485[/snapback]
Well, you can actually see a whole binch of taxis in the game...
Are you sure u can only see one kind of car? It seems that there's a problem in the spawning file, but I never heard of soemone with this kind of problem... I don't think the patch would affect it...

ya,but it happened
be4 i patched, the game run without any weird happen
but after the patch... u can see. unsure.gif unsure.gif
blue16
any idea of this??

N- taxis problem....
HEAT84
Uninstall the game and re-install it. Then DON'T reinstall the patch. I assume the patch didn't fix anything for you, which seems to be the case for most people.
HELMET
QUOTE(HEAT84 @ Dec 19 2008, 10:57 PM) [snapback]1475852[/snapback]
Uninstall the game and re-install it. Then DON'T reinstall the patch. I assume the patch didn't fix anything for you, which seems to be the case for most people.

Yeah, well if you do that then how do you save your game because you can't save without being logged into that s***ty Games For Windows Live? GFWL won't let you log in without downloading and installing that 32.6mb of useless hard drive space they call a patch.

To the OP: Just be happy the damn thing works bro.
HEAT84
Your game is saved the same way as the previous GTA's. C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME HERE>\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames . Well, the file name is different.
HELMET
Now that I think of it, I remember the first time I installed I was able to save without being logged into live. How is this? Maybe because I was signed into social club? Anyway, i tried to save without being logged in last night and it didn't work.

What gives?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.