Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA IV DLC: “The Lost and Damned”
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
mattyblog
Rockstar North have just released eight new screenshots for GTA IV: The Lost and Damned. This content is the first part of two exclusive episodes available to the Xbox 360 console, and is set to be released on 17th February 2009.

View them all below
http://www.beefjack.com/blog/news/360/gta-...shots-released/
Skinny 
Shit, that's nice. They're new as far as I can tell, too.
Seeen
Well, this pretty much negates the other thread I made in General. I can't wait for this game.
Beast Jericho
I notice some fucked up things in these screenshots.
ViceMan
Although I will admit this looks to be a pretty decent addon so far, it doesn't mean i'm conceding defeat and saying the xbox version is better. I'm confident this "exclusivity" will turn out to be the same as when San Andreas was a PS2 "exclusive" - 6 months down the line it'll be released for the PS3 too. R* can't favour one group of customers over another, it would alienate them. Although perhaps R* has a completely different addon planned for the PS3.
1UP
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Dec 17 2008, 08:07 PM) [snapback]1475565[/snapback]
Although I will admit this looks to be a pretty decent addon so far, it doesn't mean i'm conceding defeat and saying the xbox version is better. I'm confident this "exclusivity" will turn out to be the same as when San Andreas was a PS2 "exclusive" - 6 months down the line it'll be released for the PS3 too. R* can't favour one group of customers over another, it would alienate them. Although perhaps R* has a completely different addon planned for the PS3.

There was talk of the PS3 version getting some kind of content quite some time back, but it has been stated they cannot bring these episodic contents that the 360 is getting. I think they plan to just leave the PS3 behind this time, after all MS paying 50 mill for content only? Is fishy, there probably is more then just content that they paid Rockstar off to do. I think there is a very high chance of this same DLC making it to PC down the road tho.

I think your underestimating how much money MS threw at the whore... I mean Rockstar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.