Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA IV wins GOTY, Lost and Damned Trailer
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
1UP
An amazing night for Rockstargames, Grand Theft Auto IV took home a stunning three of the seven nominated awards including "Game Of The Year", "Best Action Adventure Game", and "Best Performance By A Human Male" for Michael Hollick as Niko Bellic.

Also making the scene moments ago, the world premiere of the trailer for, The Lost & Damned, the Xbox 360 Downloadable Content was shown at the Spike TV 2008 Video Game Awards. A action-packed trailer giving some insight to the storyline, characters, features and mayhem for us to expect.

Here's the trailer, credit to Dr. Evil
[youtube]3siKCShJT7Y&hl[/youtube]
Pyrocy
No, congratulations to Spike TV and TIME Magazine for unintentionally trolling half of the internet's pretentious pricks of the gaming blogosphere for hating on GTAIV because it didn't have jetpacks. smile.gif
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 14 2008, 08:25 PM) [snapback]1475200[/snapback]
"Best Performance By A Human Male" for Michael Hollick as Niko Bellic.

Quite the strange award... I'm really anxious to see the trailer. I didn't catch the show :[
Dr. Evil
QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 14 2008, 08:25 PM) [snapback]1475200[/snapback]
Keep an eye out, we will get the Trailer for you soon as possible!

Done...if posted on the main front page be sure to give me props for acting so quickly laugh.gif

[youtube]3siKCShJT7Y&hl[/youtube]
RomanBellic
holy shit this game looks badass,damn i have a PS3 sad.gif

I'm jealous of xbox users..
FuddMan
mmm, Jackhammer AT-12 shotgun.
mmm, drivebys with shotguns.

Not sure those two interesting features are worth $20 though if I'm honest...
DiO
QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Dec 14 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1475207[/snapback]
No, congratulations to Spike TV and TIME Magazine for unintentionally trolling half of the internet's pretentious pricks of the gaming blogosphere for hating on GTAIV because it didn't have jetpacks. smile.gif

QTF

I've wanted a Biker lead in a GTA game since I played GTA III and now they finally have one its in a 360 DLC.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asthenia
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Dec 15 2008, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1475301[/snapback]
QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Dec 14 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1475207[/snapback]

QTF

I've wanted a Biker lead in a GTA game since I played GTA III and now they finally have one its in a 360 DLC.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so full of lose right now.

/hugs xbox for the first time in months
TheAnalogKid2112
That trailer is so insane. Luckily my friend is probably going to get this so I'll play it there. biggrin.gif
Seeen
Hell yeah! A street-sweeper shotgun! Drive-bys with shotguns too? AND drive-by melees?!

New multiplayer modes, vehicles, guns, songs and a different side to the story.

I can't wait.
1UP

He would have stolen it anyways Pyro...

Anyway, I'll be hoping the DLC finds its way to PC. I think there is a pretty high chance of that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.