Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please vote for me!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Nic Nix
Hiiii. Basically this thread is to beg you all to vote for me in a competition I've entered called Miss Student UK, where the first prize is £10,000 and I could really do with that. I'm Psy's sister but he's too much of a knob to make this thread for me and I'm guessing you'll all listen to him more than you will me so hopefully he'll have some impact but until then its just me and my advertising.

I just need you all to click the link and then "add me as a friend" just with your name and email address, but you don't get any junk mail so don't worry. Then post me a good luck comment for an extra point... And please get everyone you know to do it as well smile.gif.

Thank you!

http://www.missstudentuk.com/student.asp?s=3446
Kuwong
Sorry, but why should we mass vote for this? So you can get some extra money? With next to no work? How do we know these other miss student Uk's are not more deserving? You even say its to help buy your Bentley. yeah. No thanks. Okay, I just looked at the other contestants. Several talk about fears of cheese, and mainly winning the money to pay off debts.
So this thing isn't to help your education, but to just say "hey look at you, you're learning something, have some free money during a recession, we're certain you'll spend it well!" Who here wants to pretend to be female, then go on a mass voting spree, to split the winnings among us? biggrin.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I can't believe Psy would allow his sister to use this site as a vessel to compete in a silly popularity contest.

I'm disgusted.
TreeFitty
hmmm....

I guess he could pass as your brother.
1UP
This made me laugh so hard. No offense to Psy of course but you ma'am are ridicules, sister or not. I'm locking this for breaking a rule that I am going to take out of proportion "6. Don't be stupid! ". Anyway joking aside, locking this because nothing good will come of this topic. If Psy says otherwise then fine you will get your special treatment then.
Psy
I'm gonna leave this here seeing as it'll make my sis happy. If you don't want to vote, don't vote.
Nic Nix
Butttt it'll make me happier if you vote because voting closes on 31st Dec smile.gif Hohoho
Kuwong
But we don't want to.
Nic Nix
Then don't? If you're not interested in voting why even bother to comment about it.
Kuwong
Cause its fun.
ENVi3
well, wth it only took not even 3 minutes
Mekstizzle
You went out with Sheep? Holy shit, Voted.

No wait.....you spelt Australia wrong, Revoked.

NIX

What's the point it's not like you remember me why should I remember you mad.gif
Nic Nix
Haha ooops I didn't even realise I spelt it wrong... Maybe the winnings could go towards buying me a dictionary... And I do remember youuuu I remember you all.
Styl
Hey yoouuu I voted! Ummm I think my name was Winston or something....

smile.gif
PabloHoneyOle
Is this really some silly popularity contest designed to generate web advertisement revenue?

I'm in.

VOTED.

Good luck. If you win and I ever come to the UK, I'm going to be name droppin' like a motherfucker: "Yo, me and Miss Student UK are like THIS, SON!"
Nic Nix
Haha sounds good. Thank you for voting people smile.gif
TwoFacedTanner
I feel like the biggest dumbass.
I cant find out how to vote. sad.gif
Nic Nix
Haha you have to "add me as a friend" and just give you email address which counts as voting. Then leave a comment saying good luck or something which counts as another vote.
Styl
If you leave her a comment, you have to tease her with something, like a new wardrobe, or a Bentley....

Then if she wins.....

She'll be grateful enough to have the satisfaction that she won, and will completely forget about what you offered her.

Damn I swear, sometimes even I can't believe the schemes I hatch.

smile.gif
Sheep
Apparently I cant vote because im already Nicola's friend o_O

Think i voted ages ago anyway
PabloHoneyOle
I've decided that I deserve teh sexin' for voting.
Darth Sexy
I'd fuck her.

Sheep
Ahem. Stay on topic please. ph34r.gif
psychÝ
QUOTE( Sheep @ Dec 26 2008, 01:24 PM) [snapback]1476653[/snapback]

That pretty much is on topic, I mean if it wasn't such a shit website solely based on trying to scrounge the creator a few buck then you would actually be able to browse through the girls on it, but it reality they didn't even try and make it look like they care about that.
Sheep
Well no, this topic is about voting for her, not discussing how you you want to fuck her
psychÝ
QUOTE( Sheep @ Dec 26 2008, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1476685[/snapback]
Well no, this topic is about voting for her, not discussing how you you want to fuck her

The same thing, hence I didn't vote, as I wouldn't bother to put the effort in in real life either.
Nic Nix
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Dec 26 2008, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1476671[/snapback]
QUOTE( Sheep @ Dec 26 2008, 01:24 PM) [snapback]1476653[/snapback]

That pretty much is on topic, I mean if it wasn't such a shit website solely based on trying to scrounge the creator a few buck then you would actually be able to browse through the girls on it, but it reality they didn't even try and make it look like they care about that.

You can browse through the girls on it... You click on contestants and then select by region, university, top 100 etc... The website isn't really that difficult to use...
Pieface
Ye have no point in catching up I'm afraid to say.
Skinny†
Would I fuck her? Yes. Would I take the time to vote for her in an online contest? No.
JustGetAnApp
This made me laugh.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE( Sheep @ Dec 26 2008, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1476685[/snapback]
I would though.

[Edit] Forgot to mention though: LOLOLOLOL
Marneyo Juano
Like the virgin from helpavirgin.com, she had no chance sleep.gif
koneko
BOOBIES.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
ITC: The Asylum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.