Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reminder: 'Lost and Damned' First Look on Spike TV Tonight
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
FuddMan
This is just a quick message to remind you of the premiere of the Lost and Damned DLC that will be appearing on Spike TV tonight, live, from 9.00pm EST, during the 2008 Video Game Awards.

For anyone who can't watch Spike TV in their living room, you will be able to watch the awards online via the live stream.

The Lost and Damned episodic content pack is exclusive to the Xbox 360 and is scheduled to be released on February 17th, 2009.
DiO

FUCK!!
PabloHoneyOle
Thanks for the reminder, set my DVR to record so I can FF through all of Jack Black's scripted jokes.
Skinny 
Did it start yet?
1UP
I am watching Spike right now haven't seen any GTA yet, but just so you know yes it is on. tongue.gif

Wow their awards are allot more lame then I remembered.
aussie_b8ler
I'm watching online and the camera work is shit. They don't show what is on the screen. It's starting to piss me off.
1UP
QUOTE(aussie_b8ler @ Dec 14 2008, 10:43 PM) [snapback]1475183[/snapback]
I'm watching online and the camera work is shit. They don't show what is on the screen. It's starting to piss me off.

Besides the God of War III trailer, you didn't miss much so far.

edit - I think its showing lost and damned thing now.
aussie_b8ler
I found a much better stream. It's a little blury but it exactly waht is being shown on the TV.

http://bornagamer.com/2008/12/14/spiketv%e...ds-live-stream/

I saw the GoW 3 trailer it was nothing special. I liked those gauntlet things. They were badass.

Skinny 
am I the only one who just saw the trailer ohmy.gif
1UP
I think I saw a new weapon or two, for the most part it seemed to have just been telling a bit of the story.

So can anyone find the trailer on the nets so we can watch it a billion times over?
aussie_b8ler
No I saw it. It looks like they are taking GTA in a whole new direction. The whole biker scene is the polar opposite to the story of an eastrn european immigrant.

Looks like you can fire a shotgun form bikes now. Awesome.
Skinny 
QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 15 2008, 02:00 PM) [snapback]1475187[/snapback]
I think I saw a new weapon or two, for the most part it seemed to have just been telling a bit of the story.

Was it just me, or did he have an AA-12?

[youtube]p4ebtj1jR7c[/youtube]

1UP
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Dec 14 2008, 11:03 PM) [snapback]1475189[/snapback]
QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 15 2008, 02:00 PM) [snapback]1475187[/snapback]

Was it just me, or did he have an AA-12?

Know what forget what I said I need to find it so I can watch it again.lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.