Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mission "Shadow" Crash - need Savegame
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
roninkx
I'm probably one of the very few people who can experience GTA IV on their PC. ;-)
It runs rather smooth, though there are a few casual crashes, but hey, which game doesn't crash at all today... :-)

But now, when I want to start Little Jacob's Mission "Shadow", the game ALWAYS crashes with an error message RC20.
I even tried to re-install it, but it doesn't change a thing.

Now, the best option would be:
Can somebody PLEEEEEEASE provide me with a savegame directly AFTER the Mission "Shadow"???
I would be ever so grateful (though not so grateful as a GTA hooker paid for a 70$ job... not even 50... or 20...). ;-)
Best would be if Brucie's Car theft missions would be over (because I actually did all them already)...

Also, it would be nice to know where GTA savegames are stored at all... happy.gif
If you can help, write me in this post and I'll give you my eMail address!

Thanks a lot in advance! thumbup.gif
Mohawk
Isn't it stored in My Docs? Like in the good old run in a rock age pc san andreas?
I wish I could afford to play GTAIV on my PC...

But if you can find the save file it would be easy for people to help you, because they don't need to play all the way thru, only this mission... BTW, did you try it after the patch?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.