Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA IV Xbox 360 Controller Emulator
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
TSTORM
QUOTE(gor @ Dec 26 2008, 08:06 AM) [snapback]1476655[/snapback]
I assume you have placed the modded XInput9_1_0.dll in system32 folder and xbox360emu.ini in c:\windows?
if so, download this joy2key app
joy2key

it contains the config files for gta4 with the axis and the rotation correctly fixed. Extract the winrar file onto desktop.
Before playing gta4, launch the joy2key app by double clicking on it and then launch gta4 the usual way.
You should find the axis and rotation is now correct.
If not, let me know and I will try and fix it for you.

Would it be possible to get the joy2key app, the link no longer works... I've added the files now I need the controller configuration for joy2key to play gta IV. Thanks!
gor
QUOTE(TSTORM @ Jan 14 2009, 12:46 AM) [snapback]1478801[/snapback]
QUOTE(gor @ Dec 26 2008, 08:06 AM) [snapback]1476655[/snapback]
I assume you have placed the modded XInput9_1_0.dll in system32 folder and xbox360emu.ini in c:\windows?
if so, download this joy2key app
joy2key

it contains the config files for gta4 with the axis and the rotation correctly fixed. Extract the winrar file onto desktop.
Before playing gta4, launch the joy2key app by double clicking on it and then launch gta4 the usual way.
You should find the axis and rotation is now correct.
If not, let me know and I will try and fix it for you.

Would it be possible to get the joy2key app, the link no longer works... I've added the files now I need the controller configuration for joy2key to play gta IV. Thanks!

here the link

http://rapidshare.com/files/183376982/JoyToKey.zip.html

mirror link -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W5VH3DAA

the joy2key has been config to my controller and i notice its different to my bro controller and u may require to change the setting (values for 'axis 3'), its really easy, instead of horizontal -100, change to 100
DASHU
hi guys, i have an elecom JC-U2312F 12buttons gamepad. i have replaced both the files. try to run with joy2key on and off, but niko keeps on walking right. how do i fixed this?

sterey
i cant get the file in to sytems32 the comptuer wont let me swap them over ive tryed every thing pls help!
natimus
I've been reading this FRIGGIN mutherJAMMER for 2 hours now ( yes I'm a noob...sorta).
I did everything right again and agian, but no left analog usage...WTF?

its a logitech dual action something or other...new

to rephrase that...he can look around, but not walk
zaim
hello all its a wonderful forum everyone is really helpful here its my first time am a bit shy with pc actually, i bought Gta4 pc and i also bought the saitek p380 controller but am very dissapointed to find out that it wont work with the game i ve seen the latest pacth where it says that we can use other usb controllers but i dont know how does that work i downloaded the patch and everything but no result, its quite frustrating for me as i can not play with keyboard i always played this game on my ps2, plz plz plz guys help me out suggest me what to do its drivin me crazy paid 32 pounds for the game and 15 pounds for the controller but i cant play it, help me on this plz, i really appreciate your help.
The Awesome One
Why is everyone posting here new? Still, I guess this is where their going.
12gage
Hello all, I've tried the xbox360emu in the game root and in windows - windows/systems32, both appear to work however it crashes the game constantly. And it's not necessarily crashing as it's minimizing to the desktop, I can open it back up with the game in the same spot and that lasts for maybe 5 min. I saw someone else post to change the ini file at the end on UseForceFeedback=1 from a 1 to a 0 but still i have this problem. does anyone know how to fix? thanks in advance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.