Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I HAVE A QUESTION (HELP)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA 4 PC Discussion
frenchy05
I have just installed gta 4 works great but why dose it seam like the camera guy is drunk on occasion is there something I have to do to have the camera just sit strati with out weaving & bobbing
my computer has p4 duel core 3.20 2 gigs ram 9600 nvidia vidio card
thanks for the help in advance
Roman
This question has already been addressed, which means you are about to be butt fucked by a mod in about 2 seconds and have your thread locked at the same time.

I suggest go to another GTA forum that will not treat you like shit if you ask the same question twice.
CygnusX
QUOTE(Roman @ Dec 10 2008, 12:15 AM) [snapback]1474530[/snapback]
This question has already been addressed

Maybe, maybe not, but there aren't any stickies on GTA4: PC troubleshooting. This game has just been released and if you have followed the news: it's a buggy game. Questions like these are no problem at all in this stage of popularity of the game and this forum.

which means you are about to be butt fucked by a mod in about 2 seconds and have your thread locked at the same time.
When not using provocative and disrespectful language while asking a question like this as a new member, I assume you know as well as I do that this is not going to happen.

I suggest go to another GTA forum that will not treat you like shit if you ask the same question twice.

You could have just answered this member's question, no? Would have saved the both of us some time. I suggest that you change your tone and provide an actual contribution rather than ranting and venting your frustration like this. I could increase your warn level for this but I do not know you and vice versa so I will just let you off with this. Just don't let me see this again. If you do not find the above agreeable you can go to another forum and see how they like your tone there.

@frenchy05
Shame I have not got the game yet, but if I understand correctly, you're referring to the camera that doesn't adjust as much as in San Andreas. Am I correct? If so, I believe there really isn't anything to do about it (or maybe not yet, who knows) other than taking some time to get used to it.
frenchy05
QUOTE(Roman @ Dec 9 2008, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1474530[/snapback]
This question has already been addressed, which means you are about to be butt fucked by a mod in about 2 seconds and have your thread locked at the same time.

Hay pal you odviously have no class
& if you don't have the answer don't post
ashoses like you is why lots of people don't like to post
Roman
QUOTE(CygnusX @ Dec 9 2008, 11:57 PM) [snapback]1474539[/snapback]
QUOTE(Roman @ Dec 10 2008, 12:15 AM) [snapback]1474530[/snapback]
This question has already been addressed

Maybe, maybe not, but there aren't any stickies on GTA4: PC troubleshooting. This game has just been released and if you have followed the news: it's a buggy game. Questions like these are no problem at all in this stage of popularity of the game and this forum.

Mr. Psy talked about it in his threat. It was on the first page, which mean it was ADDRESSED which means that this topic should be locked and if it isn't then I will be surprised. Perhaps you are a new Mod? Jesus I can remember all the dicks that gave me warnings in the past telling me to use search and shit for these type of threats. Thank goodness that you are better then them.

That is mainly why I don't come here anymore except to troll because I like pissing all the asshole mods off here, you know give them something to do while that jack their unit trying to find lola in GTA...
Thrifty94
you didn't pay for the game, and you are using a patch, now go away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.